R1200GS ADV luggage on R1150GS

An old thread i know, but think these pics of a top case rack may be of interest if someone else looks up ideas:thumb2

Hi colt
That looks exactly what I need.
Do you have drawings for it?
Thx mick

I have the bmw rack part (not the flat plate) for sale if you're interested. I bought it because I very nearly bought a 1200 Ali top case...but didn't, went for a Givi Outback box that I can get the helmet into. ..

I have the bmw rack part (not the flat plate) for sale if you're interested. I bought it because I very nearly bought a 1200 Ali top case...but didn't, went for a Givi Outback box that I can get the helmet into. ..
Pm sent

I was the lad who designed that plate, I may still have the dxf file to get them laser cut.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

5c0a6cc76b832dd74de258b80a7ccc0d.jpg

I was the lad who designed that plate, I may still have the dxf file to get them laser cut.

Sorry for reviving this thread but @cbrgaz do you still have the DXF file for the adaptor for the top case to the r1200-r1150gs?. I would really appreaciate it as right now that's my personal project :)

Hi,

I do indeed still have the dxf file.
I'll send it to you now.

Cheers

Garry

Sent from whatever I'm using at the time

Naruse,

Can you private message me your email address please?

Cheers

Garry

Sent from whatever I'm using at the time

For some reason i cannot find the send message button in your profile; can you send it to naruse at gmail dot com? :) Really really thanks! :D

Naruse,

Can you private message me your email address please?

Cheers

Garry

Sent from whatever I'm using at the time[/QUOTE
i cant find the place to send you a pm :(, could you send it to naruse at gmail dot com? ;), reallly really thanks man! :D

Back
Top Bottom