Donations so far

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Donations / Fund raising total for November 2010

The team 'Tasches on Tossers' for UKGSer have managed to raise a total of £ 915.00 so far .... and its still coming in

:clap:bow :clap

Fantastic guys, that is amazing

:clap :bow :clap

... and we still have 5 days to go.

The No 1 Top Tosser is: Chasmill massing a grand total of : £ 480.00 :clap

Dont forget we have an exclusive prize courtesy of Ram-man for the team player who raises the most for this worthy cause.

Not bad. I should have a bit more to come in yet. It's not easy to secure cash at the moment - several promises not paid in yet.

Norwich City 1st team are behind us so far so we must be doing something well.

Not bad. I should have a bit more to come in yet. It's not easy to secure cash at the moment - several promises not paid in yet.

Norwich City 1st team are behind us so far so we must be doing something well.

Thats the hardest bit, collecting it in. Blimey, I'm impressed if you managed to get a football team to join in.

I have some more pledges to collect and some cash to pay in. Not a fortune, unfortunately, but it all helps...

Too right it does .... Every little helps, every penny counts :thumb2

I saw it lingering just under the bar, so added £10 to elevate us into new ground .. from me l'il ol' mum, who wants me to shave that 'thing' off :D as she hates it !

Its now thru the barrier and standing at £1,005

:clap

I saw it lingering just under the bar, so added £10 to elevate us into new ground .. from me l'il ol' mum, who wants me to shave that 'thing' off :D as she hates it !

Its now thru the barrier and standing at £1,005

Aww ... give her a hug from me

Just took a look at the country standings, with number of teams involved and amount raised by country, so far ..

Amount Raised (GBP)

Canada £10,790,036
Australia £10,664,613
UK £6,437,155
USA £3,486,590
Ireland £755,606

Back
Top Bottom