thetford

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there going to be an off road ride around the forest over crimbo holidays, nice ride round to shake up your stuffing ?:rob come on flatlanders

Mr Noddy is your man for Thetford runs. :thumb2 Give me a slap if I speak out of turn though! :blast

is noddy coming out to play over the holidays. bring any bike you like if its dry for a few :blast:blastdays before it should be ok.

Snow rides ...

Sound's good, I'll see if Nodds is up for it.:)

ps don't forget the trial at Lyng this week end

ON TRIAL

OH YES NICE AND COLD , WILL YOU BRING A BLANKET TO KEEP WARM!!! DID NODDY GET A BIKE???

Week end trial ...

Come on, Dorsal sweats enough to keep us both warm:augie spoke to Nodds BH still wants pre65 bike. :bow but for now that Beta Rev3 could do nicely.

You did if you ride behind him!!!:blast:blast Noddy wants an old brit bike ,he must be keen nice little bsa or kin great ajs ??

29/30 december in the wood just a good day of trails, not an enduro ,we might have to find a fence to jump if that films on again. is Noddy going to be steve Mcqueen on that brit bike???:rob:rob

What are you lot like :rolleyes: You know that Nov and Dec are my very busy times at work.

Yup I'm up for a run out in the holidays but can't do a lot before. Still trying to find the time to go for a look at the Beta.

Had a good run out with Womble and the TRFs a not so long back and have had an occasional quick spin around on my own when time allows.

Lets plan up for a meet here for a run when the manic is all over. :thumb2

You did if you ride behind him!!!:blast:blast Noddy wants an old brit bike ,he must be keen nice little bsa or kin great ajs ??

Pete
Don't know whether to come on the 1959 Greeves or the 2009 Ktm 400EXC, yeh, I do really, electric start it is!
Hope to see you then, will watch this space for date/place & time!
Cheers
Ray

Hi chaps

I've just spotted this thread as a new UKGSer and thought I'd say HI!

I'm off :camping this weekend near Holt but up for trails other times.

I used to be a TRF member and do road trials when I lived in Cornwall but just returned to the fold with an 1150GS. Can I join you when you go out over the hols?

Jim in Hingham :)

Providing child supervision duties don`t get in the way, I would love to come along on my newly acquired KLR250. Fingers crossed.

out

no trip round the woods , Ice and a hard landing or a visit to the hospital no thanks will arrange for warmer day ,cheers

Back
Top Bottom