CHEQUE PRESENTATION

Deleted Member Mtn

Just to let you know that the Intrepid Four are meeting up at the weekend and are presenting the first cheque from the jog run

Venue...Balderston BMW, Lincoln Road, Peterborough
Time.... 12.00

We will be presenting a cheque to Breast Cancer Care for £3,000
and possibly have some local media attention

the total so far reaches approximately £4,300 but, as we explained at Lands end.. the money is being split between other breast cancer charities..with the majority going to BCC....

So..if you are about (its supposed to be sunny) come on down and say hello......and buy the MRS. a nice sparkly pink ribbon brooch.. (only £1)

hope to see you there ......

Well done Marion, Georgia, Lucy and Gill for raisng so much......Bloody good work!!!!

Now, will there be free breast examinations at this presentation?? :rolleyes:

cheque presentation 2

for all of those who didnt make the Princetown do...or were in the other bar..or were in their tents having a 'KIP' at the time....
we presented a second cheque on saturday night to Marie Curie Cancer Care for £1,715.30
this was the total amount left in the account..which will now close at the end of the week.
if anyvbody wants to see the accounts..let me know.....

We handed the cheque over to Rev. Chuck..who in turn will present it to the Marie Curie Hospice in Edinburgh....
If you weren't listening to my eloquent speech....
the reason we have sent this up to scotland is in recognition of the overwhwlming support we particularly met while up there...not only from our GS mates but from the truckers who saw us in petrol stations and selflessly bunged tenners and twenties in our hands... the families we met in the street and in cafes that gave us money..the people who waved from motorway bridges and roads... the unlimited supply of free petrol we recieved at every stop and the help and support i recieved in planning the route up there......

thanks everybody...you are all stars.....

p.s. i also got to kiss a vicar...great snog chuckie xx

Back
Top Bottom