Tosser camp out.Last orders for food wednesday

Well its like this

I think MGJ has found the theme for the autumn camp,,,,Popstars.
We all Know he's secretly gaggging to dress up as Adam Ant , Michael Jackson, or Boy George.
I think that now that MGJ has started off the Tigger thing,we should carry it thru to the end.well done Mike.
ps that will give us mortals a few more months to find the best outfit,seeing as he likes a competition and won the shooting trophy by miles last time..

We all Know he's secretly gaggging to dress up as Adam Ant , Michael Jackson, or Boy George.
I think that now that MGJ has started off the Tigger thing,we should carry it thru to the end.well done Mike.
ps that will give us mortals a few more months to find the best outfit,seeing as he likes a competition and won the shooting trophy by miles last time..

Hate to think what the local wildlife will think :eek

If it's pop stars, then I recommend that Mike fulfils his Gaga obsession :D

Back
Top Bottom