The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

It will be I'm staying over for a week :D

:eek be careful what you wish for Rob.
i have served a weeks sentence with herself and am now having treatment as suggested by Mr McP.

:rob

should be ok Ash,medication is being trebbled an will be going on counciling be I go:D

:eek be careful what you wish for Rob.
i have served a weeks sentence with herself and am now having treatment as suggested by Mr McP.

:rob

should be ok Ash,medication is being trebbled an will be going on counciling be I go:D

There's worse places ya could be ya know :rob

You boys are so cruel :tears

:aidan

Weather .

There's worse places ya could be ya know :rob

You boys are so cruel :tears

Hi Mandy , i know you in contact with the right people ,could you have a word in his ear for the usual weather we tossers expect in this wet hole of a place , you bring the sun and you got another victim .

Hi Mandy , i know you in contact with the right people ,could you have a word in his ear for the usual weather we tossers expect in this wet hole of a place , you bring the sun and you got another victim .

I've been in touch and we're working on it :thumb

they put me holiday down for glasson as a day off so they owe me.......

this is looking more likely now (excuse for phot stuff too) :steptoe

Babelfish exploded...

:nenau

you never get it do you :D

translate

they ****ed me holliers (cos theyre stupid - i see they spoke to you for inspiration.....:D)

i now have 2 days extra - i will prolly go now to wexford

there - that do :dabone

you never get it do you :D

translate

they ****ed me holliers (cos theyre stupid - i see they spoke to you for inspiration.....:D)

i now have 2 days extra - i will prolly go now to wexford

there - that do :dabone

There you go: That wasn't hard :comfort

:D

PS Who's "glasson"?

:augie

k will be happy

cant go - one of the others has that weekend off

but if i jack job in (likely) im there

cross me off

slainte

k will be happy

cant go - one of the others has that weekend off

but if i jack job in (likely) im there

cross me off

slainte

Geraldine said NO CAN DO..........:rob

Somewhere in the Irish section theres a list of excuses as to why you can't attend an event.:rolleyes:

They can also be used as excuses for not showing up for work....simple:aidan

Geraldine said NO CAN DO..........:rob

Somewhere in the Irish section theres a list of excuses as to why you can't attend an event.:rolleyes:

They can also be used as excuses for not showing up for work....simple:aidan

so your trying to use my list again but i am not finished with it yet.
there must be 5 or 6 i have not used yet:D:D

but frank the last 4 events ive said yes to i turned up to

eh frank :D

Its possible for a couple of off-road sections in the area, but depends on interest shown.
Then please allow me to express an interest.

Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1

Then please allow me to express an interest.

Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1 Me ! :bounce1

Thought this might be of interest to you and Jaws100 is having a serious look at an off road run. :beerjug:Jaws100 :thumb

Back
Top Bottom