thetford

halfpint

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A ride in the woods near the end of the month ? make up for the missed ice ride. The ground should be wet and muddy with nice big puddles,:comfortgo on lets get dirty ???

Er... up and dirty

Hope you boys have sorted your ACU licences, sunday is the Wymondham trial at Gt Ellingham:)

If the young one has to work from the 24th, a bit of rufty tufty on the lanes could be the next sat or sun (assuming you don't have to stay at home and do the dishes again:augie)

Regards Richard :clap

mud

sat 22nd meet at walkers details to be confirmed . good days ride mud sand and pig shite . meet at 9.30 start at 10 ??????????:augie

I'll be up for having a look at that.
Any more details please, start time, easy to find ?
Is it accessible on foot ?
Thank you.

Us too! We only live about 2 miles from Gt Ellingham! :thumb2
More info pleeeeeze! :bow

Sunday trial...

Right guys, the trial is here.

Date: Sunday 16 January 2011 starting at 9:30 AM

Bit of a faff to find, but on the edge of an airfield and apparently a realy good trial.

No probs with signing up on the day, but don't know if they will let you ride without licence.

See you there (note earlier start)

Regards Richard:bounce1

If the young one has to work from the 24th, a bit of rufty tufty on the lanes could be the next sat or sun (assuming you don't have to stay at home and do the dishes again:augie)

The Mrs goes in for an op on the 24th so playing after that date will be a bit limited for a few weeks :blagblah

22nd in the Mud would be good, I've not done the ACU thing yet .....

mix up

trial on the 16 th ,green lane on the 22nd. is this sorted keep up.:comfort:comfort

Right guys, the trial is here.

Date: Sunday 16 January 2011 starting at 9:30 AM

Bit of a faff to find, but on the edge of an airfield and apparently a realy good trial.

No probs with signing up on the day, but don't know if they will let you ride without licence.

See you there (note earlier start)

Regards Richard:bounce1

Thanks guv, I shall be there but spectating only.

Me and Bobbin + kids will be along just to spectate too. Not heard a thing about this locally? :nenau Never mind, sounds good.

out

in or out ,is any one out to play saturday or is it just off to the enduro practice track!!!its going to a bit wet and muddy with nice puddles.

Back
Top Bottom