Interphone F4.......BIG saving !!!!!!

Davy F

Reaction score
I was in the market for a bluetooth comms system and got pointed in the right direction by a good lad on the VFR site.

Go here : http://global.ebay.com/

Then type in this : 130444292225

Bought mine last night and it's already in the post. :thumb2

Buying from U.S. of likely means you'll get hit with Import Tax though.
Those lovely folks at Parcelfarce or DHHell will 'pay the duty on your behalf' yeah... and put a gun to your head to pay before you get delivery.
The Motohaus guys have recently taken on the UK agency and yes, will be a bit more but provide an important service - backup.

But if you have a problem with the kit, it's a long way back to the States...

Buying from U.S. of likely means you'll get hit with Import Tax though.

A poster on the VFR ordered his (twin) set from the U.S. and did get hit with the tax. Still worked out cheaper than buying here, but more expensive than what I'm paying for mine.

When I were at school 2x £93.82 was more than £171.41

Oops, my bad. I didn't realise it was for 2 - my apologies. KUDOS to OP for finding what looks like a great deal!

@Davy: where you having them shipped to? Let us know what it costs you in the customs?

Did

your kit arrive Davy? I've ordered some to just over a week ago but they've not arrived yet and the tracker number provided does not work.

Presumably it didn't cost you anything extra by way of customs etc? The same would probably then apply to mainland UK... I think I might order one - there a bargain at £130. Been after one for a while but they've been a tad expensive.

No, no import tax to pay. :thumb2

Had a play with mine today. Both hooked up easily and paired to the Zumo and phone. Nice. :)

Hi Davy,

do you know what version of firmware you have on your system (Current is R116)...

Its a bugger you cant update the software yourself....

zappa

There should be a sticker on the back.
Mine was R111 but I got it upgraded by the importers (though I had to go through my vendor, Travel-Dri Plus :thumb2)
Came back with the same R111 sticker on but 'seems' a lot better sound quality from the Zumo.

Hi davey,

Sorry to pester you, but 1 last question. Getting it
form Italy, did it come with a uk power adaptor??

I'm speaking to the same eBay seller from your earlier link and their English is a load better than my italian , but I just wanted to check

thanks
Zappa

did it come with a uk power adaptor??

No, it came with the euro two pin plug. However, I have a three pin adapter plug for my leccy toothbrush, so it does the charging duties. I intend to buy a bike friendly power/recharging attachment so that I can recharge when I'm away on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom