Its for charidee, mate.:)

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Last year we gave the surplus funds from the event to the Calum's Road Appeal to complete the road. This was thanks to the enormous generosity of so many Airhead riders.:)

This year I thought we should pick something closer to home. I know of a group locally that provide holiday breaks for very handicpped children and adults. We look after one such lad one day a week. He has Down's and Autism and needs 24/7 care. The local group spend all year fund raising with coffee mornings and jumble sales etc to raise money for their summer trip. It is a small local group and all the people are volunteers so 100% of the money, every single penny, goes direct to the people that need it, there is no paid staff or admin costs. I know they would be very grateful for any funds we could raise.

For those that don't know the arrangements at the Wee-kend, we run the event just above break-even level. The food and drink is budgetted to just cover the costs and there is no charge whatsoever for anything else. Camping is free as is use of bathroom/showers and use of workshop etc. If you want to contribute anything else it is entirely your choice and is done anonymously. The whole weekend operates on a Gentlemen/Ladies Trust basis, nobody checks what you have, we just rely on the honesty of everyone to pay their share. This has worked perfectly for the last two years and therefore we will continue to operate on this friendly basis.:)

Already looking forward to this years event.:)

Nice one Sid :thumb
Local support gets our vote.

I'm 100% with Sid on this...
the Charity this year is dear to both of our hearts + the Memsahibs:angel of course.

As he has stated, everything is done on 100% trust...
It works, so why change it :thumb2
We also must reluctantly restrict attendance to 50....

I've also got off of my ample Arse and put the wheels in motion for Mugs imprinted with the design below...

DSCF1102.jpg

Probably with A.L.F. WeeKend
instead of Beemeupscotty..
Forum names or real names will be available on them if required

Also we're after someone to do us a batch of 50 or so T shirts with same design.

Your views are needed on this, if you don't like the design let me know on this thread :rob

I'm 100% with Sid on this...
the Charity this year is dear to both of our hearts + the Memsahibs:angel of course.

As he has stated, everything is done on 100% trust...
It works, so why change it :thumb2
We also must reluctantly restrict attendance to 50....

I've also got off of my ample Arse and put the wheels in motion for Mugs imprinted with the design below...

DSCF1102.jpg

Probably with A.L.F. WeeKend
instead of Beemeupscotty..
Forum names or real names will be available on them if required

Also we're after someone to do us a batch of 50 or so T shirts with same design.

Your views are needed on this, if you don't like the design let me know on this thread :rob

Loving the design :thumb2
Have you tried Ronno's mate for the T shirts?

The design looks ticketyboo to me Proff. Looking forward to my virgin GSer experience:D

I think the tosser who arranged the stickers for Abrasion's Winter Weekend also does T-shirts, but can't find the tread.
Your design look good Proff

Apart from the text and the picture :rolleyes:

Looking forward to it. might just cause a divorce for me, but I'll be there with Bertha in tow (possibly "On Tow" :D:D:D).

Back
Top Bottom