Road ride or stagger

• 190 mile 7 hour loop around the Mid Wales lakes

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 125 mile 4 and a half hour trip around Bala and Vyrnwy

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • 20 yard stagger around the camp site nursing a hangover

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Spookily I have just seen this but watching a lit of bit of the Dales earlier tonight and Ade said " join me after the break when we'll be visiting ???????? (didnt catch the place) Britains highest single drop waterfall ................it was definitely The Dales and not The Wales :p

PS Some remote countryside there ,will there be a chance of a petrol stop along the way....wont manage it on a tank .:thumb

Looks like Hardraw Force which is England's highest single drop waterfall.... less than half the height of the one we're visiting :thumb2

No problem with fuel stops... I think there is one 'garage' we pass on the route that has a couple of 45gal hand pump drums ;)

that`ll do for me

Yep, I think I am going to get my sad ass on that if i am not too fekked from the night before.

Anyone know the kick off time?

If I`ve already missed it in a previous post please excuse my incompetence - I am brill at it :bounce1

Yep, I think I am going to get my sad ass on that if i am not too fekked from the night before.

Anyone know the kick off time?

If I`ve already missed it in a previous post please excuse my incompetence - I am brill at it :bounce1

im sure i read somewhere mh it was 10am start i think :confused: :thumb2

i-Gwv7WRw-XL.jpg

[

I like that one:thumb2

Voted for the short 125 miles ride.
Get back to campsite, relax and maybe sink a few beers. :beer:

However I'm game for the long ride if the majority are in favour of it but the consensus of opinion is for the short ride at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom