Excellent food cooked by his wife and helped by his daughter:thumb

Thanks also to Wendy and Nigel for ensuring we all got drunk:thumb

Nice meeting Tossers new and old:beerjug::beerjug:

...to Paul for holding the Nomad Tosser Camp Out:clap:clap

Ditto that....:thumb2

Only managed to stay Friday night and was suffering slightly from working nights so was slightly subdued:eek

Had a great time anyway and the god of weather was good to us...

However the god of music wasn't..... PLEASE DON'T EVER LET ROY PLACE HIS IPOD ANYWHERE NEAR A MUSIC SYSTEM AGAIN!!!!!:blast

Waking up at 02:00 to the sound of some military marching band scared the bejesus out of me.... I thought we were being invaded.....:blast:D

A few pics.....

fire1.jpg

night1.jpg

pub1.jpg

pub2.jpg

sunset.jpg

Peter

I can only echo what everyone else has said - a great weekend, a lovely site, and great food. Thanks Paul :thumb

Yup - top weekend.

I know how much effort you've put in to this Paul, not to mention how much it's likely to have cost you personally.

An effort truly above and beyond the call of duty:clap:clap

Thanks as well to your glamorous and talented catering assistants.

...to Paul for holding the Nomad Tosser Camp Out:clap:clap

+1 to that.

Also agreed with Chris re: Roy's Ipod......different to say the least...:D

Well we would like to say..

Thankyou People for the kind comments, it was great to meet new people and enjoy a beer or six round the fire.
The chef and the chefettes have read your most generous comments and are off to polish their halos.:clap:clap
Anybody for another?:augie
Thanks to Sam, junior DJ who did a sterling job on the sound system.
Many large thanks to Nigel and Wendy , who ran the booze dept, with their efforts it made life much easier for me.Top people.xx
On the subject of booze, the profits made are to go to demelza house, a childrens hospice, and now its your turn to help the management....
We are to organize a ride out to the charity and give them the beer profit,but unfortuneately its gonna cost you a fiver to attend, this cash will also go to the childrens hospice.
Nowt is set in stone yet, but watch this space,for further information.
Ive some piccys which i'll post shortly, when my brain is alcohol free.
More news...
Stu the farmer is to buy us a real bog and shower,kin ell, marvellous.
He's on the look out for a reasonable unit for us to use, argh yessss,heaven.
Thanks again for everyone who attended, there are many events out there,and im glad you chose ours to attend.
:beerjug:Lots of love Pauly.Power to the people:bow:bow

Thanks it was great yet again, although Chad was missed, the fire was great and at least we could sit around it without being toasted alive.:D

Fantastic Weekend......!!!!!!!!

Totally brilliant first Tossers Campout for me. Lots of drunken fireside bonding of kindred spirits and I met my first Evil Santa....!!!!! Great ride out both sat and sun, top marks to You Paul indeed, great location blessed with good weather and lots of diverse funny people....!! Looking forward to a repeat performance...!!!!!!! :thumb :beerjug:

Graham/ Flipflop / TG's fella.......

...."found my shade's"...."Yay".......!!!!! :D

Thankyou People for the kind comments, it was great to meet new people and enjoy a beer or six round the fire.
The chef and the chefettes have read your most generous comments and are off to polish their halos.:clap:clap
Thanks to Sam, junior DJ who did a sterling job on the sound system.
Many large thanks to Nigel and Wendy , who ran the booze dept, with their efforts it made life much easier for me.Top people.xx
On the subject of booze, the profits made are to go to demelza house, a childrens hospice, and now its your turn to help the management....
We are to organize a ride out to the charity and give them the beer profit,but unfortuneately its gonna cost you a fiver to attend, this cash will also go to the childrens hospice.
Nowt is set in stone yet, but watch this space,for further information.
Ive some piccys which i'll post shortly, when my brain is alcohol free.
More news...
Stu the farmer is to buy us a real bog and shower,kin ell, marvellous.
He's on the look out for a reasonable unit for us to use, argh yessss,heaven.
Thanks again for everyone who attended, there are many events out there,and im glad you chose ours to attend.
:beerjug:Lots of love Pauly.Power to the people:bow:bow

whats the time line for going to demelza? Mrs JP would love to come but obviously is now on the count down for her new hip :)

great Bash and location,attendees a tad suspect as usual.
many thanks Paul :clap :clap :bow :bow

Hell yes!

Excellent weekend Paul. Thanks very much to you and your girls, Nigel and Wendy for all your hard work. Thanks Joe for a cracking ride-out, and thanks to everyone there who made it such a fantastic, friendly weekend.
Good effort :thumb2

Mick

okee doke

whats the time line for going to demelza? Mrs JP would love to come but obviously is now on the count down for her new hip :)
whats the date of the op?,you did say, but i'm just surfacing from strongbowitus...

Big thanks again to all:)

We're on the ferry now on the way home:thumb2
Hopefully we'll be able to catch up on some sleep:rolleyes:

We really enjoyed the weekend and will be back next year:bounce1

A Great Big Thank You

Posted thanks earlier on the South East forum, but I'd like to join in right here to say thanks to everyone for helping to make it a great week end. I agree with Pauly that young Sam's music selection was superlative and amazingly mature, but the real thanks go to Paul for organising the event, his lovely wife and daughters for feeding us all so well, and Nigel and Wendy for fixing up all the booze for us.
Count me in for a Demelza Ride Out Paul, except that a fiver is a derisory sum to pay for it.
Finally, it was great to meet all of you that came along, and share travel stories, plans and all the b.s. that goes with it. I'm currently typing this from the office prior to a night of work, so it's back to earth with a bump for me.
Thanks again,
Dave (JackoUK):thumb

Good, easy night camp out.

As i only just joined the forum on Sunday , me and Alisa could only make it there on Sunday night.
You were all great and welcoming , we had a very nice time by the fire .

Great views and good company !! and lots to drink !

Thanks all:bounce1

As i only just joined the forum on Sunday , me and Alisa could only make it there on Sunday night.
You were all great and welcoming , we had a very nice time by the fire .

Great views and good company !! and lots to drink !

Thanks all:bounce1

Good glad you had a good time nice to have met you see you at the next one!. and of course welcome to the site.
dave GS

Back
Top Bottom