Bita help pls

He must have evaporated into thin air....judging by his state this morning, he couldn't speak let alone anything else...:augie

He couldn't speak when I did a final check on him at 1330 either...
Hope he made it home.
I'm no Mickey Spillane, but I think this pic from c.2am may be a clue as to what could have happened...

DSC00389.JPG

I can'r see any scampi in that photo, I'm sure they were there :confused:
Here they are.... looks like one of those Aldi dry bags came in handy then.... even in that state he still managed to keep hold of his pish bottle.... come to think of it, I'm sure I saw him drinking out of that one time I looked in :D

This was one of those permanent marker pen makeover moments that got missed.

1000-L.jpg

I sent DW a txt yesterday about 2:30 saying "If you need anything, just give me a shout".

I've just had a reply 5 minutes ago "Yes, a blood transfusion" :D:D:D

Here they are.... looks like one of those Aldi dry bags came in handy then.... even in that state he still managed to keep hold of his pish bottle.... come to think of it, I'm sure I saw him drinking out of that one time I looked in :D

1000-L.jpg

I sent DW a txt yesterday about 2:30 saying "If you need anything, just give me a shout".

:clap:clap
I vote we honour DW's staggering achievement in a) living and b) getting home by getting Salopian 2011 shirts done, but with a subtle red cross as part of the badge...

Thanks for that BHT. :blast :eek The shame of it.

It was the Bone Dougal, and I thinks some of you were only pretenting to drink that vodka, port, and wine that we had for afters. :nenau

Thanks for your concern: Never Again!

Thanks for that BHT. :blast :eek The shame of it.

It was the Bone Dougal, and I thinks some of you were only pretenting to drink that vodka, port, and wine that we had for afters. :nenau

Thanks for your concern: Never Again!

You now have 'legend' status sir....:bow

You now have 'legend' status sir....:bow

For the wrong reason. I'd prefer it would be for the vertiginous effects of the Saturday ride out. I was waking up all night last night with nightmares of me falling off the mountains. I'm still getting dizzy thinking about it. :(

That's the "small" vom...got FAR better.

I only remember one? :confused:

For the wrong reason. I'd prefer it would be for the vertiginous effects of the Saturday ride out. I was waking up all night last night with nightmares of me falling off the mountains. I'm still getting dizzy thinking about it. :(

I only remember one? :confused:

Heh. Amzed you remember even one! Bounce and I did some hosing of your stuff...

ah ditchwater you were with most of the usual suspects , evil bastids aint they:D:D:D:D:D

how about this photo for the front page give the visitors a real taste of UKgsers:D:D:D:D

was it one of Bouncers special mix's that did the damage:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly

1000-L.jpg

how about this photo for the front page give the visitors a real taste of UKgsers:D:D:D:D
We could have a show us your barf section..... I think DW's sterling effort this weekend now puts him in first place in front of this 2007 entry :D:D
i-HdPZ6XM.jpg

1000-L.jpg

Is that drying piss stains on those trousers? :eek:

:D

We could have a show us your barf section..... I think DW's sterling effort this weekend now puts him in first place in front of this 2007 entry :D:D
i-HdPZ6XM.jpg

As I understand it Bilco may have a claim for the "throwing up from outside to inside his tent" incident....

ah ditchwater you were with most of the usual suspects , evil bastids aint they:D:D:D:D:D

was it one of Bouncers special mix's that did the damage:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly:ChrisKelly

Paul & I were only saying @ this very camp, that I have a habit of welcoming folk onto the forum, and Ditchy Poo does this rather well @ the physical camping events....I think this pic deserve a go in the caption section @ the very least...:jager :jager

And no Chad, I'm not responsible for the 'special brew'...I think you'll find my weights & measures skills are slick as f##k....hence no bad heeds in the morning, and no projectiles as a result....:clap

i-HdPZ6XM.jpg

I know what caused that :green gri:green gri:green gri

thats why I say >>"No more than 3 pints" if you're not a full time cider drinker :rob
got Rob Farmer as well, same "do"

1000-L.jpg

Is that drying piss stains on those trousers? :eek:

:D

As I was the first medic on scene, I can confirm that Ditchy DID not wee in his trou....that dark stain is actually the manufacturers camo effect....however, Ditchy's skill with a comfort bottle has reached a whole new level...........:bow

I know what caused that :green gri:green gri:green gri

thats why I say >>"No more than 3 pints" if you're not a full time cider drinker :rob
got Rob Farmer as well, same "do"

Tis true that stuff you get i could run my van on :augie:augie:augie:augie

ive heard NASA lace it with pussers rum and run the space shuttle on it:jager

who then holds the record for the biggest mess:hide

As I was the first medic on scene, I can confirm that Ditchy DID not wee in his trou....that dark stain is actually the manufacturers camo effect....however, Ditchy's skill with a comfort bottle has reached a whole new level...........:bow

Jeeze i bet that was rank in there , pinch nose , pull back tent entrance , feck , he's breathing leave him to it:D:D:D

been there many times meself:augie

Back
Top Bottom