I know what

Wot custard doughnuts ?

Steve and his merry workers did us all proud. I would like to have seen the Rye Cooder chappie. Which leads me to thinking that there must be loads of up and coming young bands who would relish the oportunity to have a unplugged session.Maybe 2 or 3 young bands followed by a leading act after.Its easy for us all to pick holes in Elvis but the Gateway crew loved him.At the end of the day thats what matters.Keep up the good work . To raise that sort of money is some acheivment. Well done.:beerjug:I raise my glass to you for a bloody good effort.

Dexter

I for one won't relish Micheldever tyres being there. After hearing the racist filth coming out of the mouth of one of their fitters on Saturday night, directed to one of our guys:mad:

I for one will never put money their way ever again, because ultimately they pay that foul mouthed racist.

:eek :(

Couldn't get a cup of tea with my breakfast sausage bap because of the free tea downstairs but there were no teabags or milk left . so maybe more of those please.

Antibacterial hand gel in the portaloos would be good.

I concur with the others about Elvis. He's dead. Don't dig him up.

Apart from that it was a top weekend!
Specially the doughnuts,,,,mmmmmmm!
:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Couldn't get a cup of tea with my breakfast sausage bap because of the free tea downstairs but there were no teabags or milk left . so maybe more of those please.

Antibacterial hand gel in the portaloos would be good.

I concur with the others about Elvis. He's dead. Don't dig him up.

Apart from that it was a top weekend!
Specially the doughnuts,,,,mmmmmmm!
:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

you should have stayed longer;)

Elvis is great.
Watched him on Friday night whilst having a beer and a chat, then on Saturday I sat in my chair by my tent beer in hand and just listened from a distance.

I for one won't relish Micheldever tyres being there. After hearing the racist filth coming out of the mouth of one of their fitters on Saturday night, directed to one of our guys:mad:

I for one will never put money their way ever again, because ultimately they pay that foul mouthed racist.

Here's there website give them a call or an email tell them of your disgust or inform the police after all its a hog raost plenty of pigs about

http://www.micheldever.co.uk/

A strongly worded email will sort it out :thumb2

Always better than actually saying anything in person.

Probably aimed at you I thought ye were a stani when I first saw ye
images

Probably aimed at you I thought ye were a stani when I first saw ye
images

It's called a SUN TAN, I realise you lot never get them, so I can understand your confusion.

:flag

I did wonder why you started throwing stones at us as we arrived :nenau

Did you say anything to the individual concerned at the time or did you keep your outrage for the keyboard?

Did you say anything to the individual concerned at the time or did you keep your outrage for the keyboard?

I didn't really fancy a fight with a pissed tyre monkey, I was there for a good time not confrontation.

I didn't feel outrage, just a bit disgusted by what he said, especially as my kids heard it.

If this company is at next years Hograost will it mean that Bakerman condones rascism.
Will you go if this company is there next year.

What was said ?

I reckon keep the hograost as it is, it works well, very few of the scotch attend

Keep it southern english orientated at least we get an early night:D

I reckon keep the hograost as it is, it works well, very few of the scotch attend

Keep it southern english orientated at least we get an early night:D

:thumb

I didn't really fancy a fight with a pissed tyre monkey, I was there for a good time not confrontation.

I didn't feel outrage, just a bit disgusted by what he said, especially as my kids heard it.

I sincerely hope that you told the organiser about it at the time and didn't just wait to complain about it on here. I know from experience how enfuriating it is to orgnise an event and be unaware of any problem until someone posts something days later. Especially, if the problem is one that sounds as if it could have resulted in trouble at the event.

Back
Top Bottom