The Warren Rally (Kent) 8th Oct 2011 - All welcome

For the ride out on Saturday I am looking for a tail end charlie who also has a SatNav, preferably a Tom Tom, to control the back of the pack. If you have a Garmin then I can email the route and you can convert.

I have booked us a 'table' for 15 people at our lunch stop. They do not serve hot food until 12:00 but I asked them nicely and they will accept us at 11:30 for hot food orders.

I know that not everybody on the camp comes out on the ride but if you are then could you please PM me to let me know so I get an idea of the numbers.

Thanks
Joe

Hey Joe, Paulie, Ditchy and fellow Tossers / Tosserettes,

Two adults ( wife driving with our two pyromaniac sons, so the fire won't go out and me astride my GSA :D )

We will be joining in with the food - I may even give Ditchy help with the burgers.

Lastly, Joe I'm happy to be "Tail End Charlie" - Have a Zumo 550 though.

Richard.

Food....

Dont forget to bring knives forks mugs plates spoons bowls bibs whatever you need to feed yer face.
were making the food not washing up.:D:D
Atb Paul

Bollocks. :blast I was hoping you'd be the burger chef on Friday.

No chilli for you then, and no lager louts. :D You'll miss my cooking. :rob

And I was so looking forward to making burgers for others.....:augie

Roll on spring 2012....:clap

Sorry to hear this keith hope we see you, but we'll drink on your behalf!

Thx Dave...drink much lager on my behalf please (as if I need to ask!!)..:D

And go bloody steady chap......you know what I mean...:green gri

well its like this

You will all be getting a pm at the weekend with directions to the site.Its real easy.
Most of the regulars know where it is,if i miss you out just shout.

atb Paul

I would like to attend, will see if I can talk my wife into it.
She may come if she can bring the car with tent etc. I will be on bike.

Yes

I would like to attend, will see if I can talk my wife into it.
She may come if she can bring the car with tent etc. I will be on bike.
Yes two wheels or four, you can all come for sure..
let us know if you want food.
Ta Paul

A word of wisdom

How about putting a notice at the junction of the farm entrance and the lane so all new commers (and forgetful old farts) will see where the camp is located.
Dave GS

already made

How about putting a notice at the junction of the farm entrance and the lane so all new commers (and forgetful old farts) will see where the camp is located.
Dave GS
signs were kept from last time, you'll find it dont worry.:thumb

Dave GS

Dave, if those porta loos haven't been emptied you'll smell it:thumb

Site address

warmshed,mrs mop, i couldnt send you the site address because your messaging is turned off.doh.
if anyone hasnt had the adddress message please contact me.atb Paul

warmshed,mrs mop, i couldnt send you the site address because your messaging is turned off.doh.
if anyone hasnt had the adddress message please contact me.atb Paul

Hi Paulie,

FYI - Mrs Mop camped at the last Warren Rally and she knows where to find it, besides it is saved as a favourite on our Zumo 550 :D

Mrs Mop will arrive sometime Friday, late afternoon with our sons and I'll be there Friday morning on my GSA. :aidan

:camping

Cheers, :beerjug:

Richard.

I should be there from about 2pm

I dont finish work till 1pm, by the time i load the car, i'll be there at 2pm.
Dont pitch your tents till i arrive, because i need to save room for the marquee,and i want to put the marquee out of the wind near the electricity pole.
And you dont really want to pitch your tents in line of the firesmoke either.
keep you posted.Paul

Back
Top Bottom