2005 GS Easter Meeting Holland

Whatton said:

That's two from Nottingham then. :)

E-mail sent.

No its 3, my bruvs coming along, come on its closer than most of the events we do in the UK.

gazza said:
No its 3, my bruvs coming along, come on its closer than most of the events we do in the UK.

Too right, 95 miles to Hull then 60 miles from Rotterdem to Sint-Oedenrode. :)

Lucky Luke said:
Sorry dude, this is GS meeting only, unfortunately you can't
come on anything else than a GS. The only exception we make
is for girlfriends like Kirstin, who don't have a GS.

thanks for the warm welcome Luke
... but i think i'll give this one a miss...........

Bit early to make ferry bookings I know but thought I would enquire anyway. Tried P&O North Sea from Hull to Zeebrugge first. It says on the web site massive savings if you book now for 2005. Nearly fell off my chair, with the quote so rang them and they confirmed it was correct. £316 for one person return. Asked the guy if that was with the "massive discount " and he confirmed it was. Well now the memsahib is coming I think it will be a trip down to Harwich. Would be interested to see what other prices people find. Not doing the tunnel thing. To far on the M/way.

Luke,

Love to come. have to convince La Missus that she wants to spend Easter on the bike but as we don't camp we need to find local B&B. Some of us aren't rough tough bikers any more!

Can you work out the inscription without camping please?

(Wat is de inschrijvingsprijs als het kamperen niet?)

gazza said:
Bit early to make ferry bookings I know but thought I would enquire anyway. Tried P&O North Sea from Hull to Zeebrugge first. It says on the web site massive savings if you book now for 2005. Nearly fell off my chair, with the quote so rang them and they confirmed it was correct. £316 for one person return. Asked the guy if that was with the "massive discount " and he confirmed it was. Well now the memsahib is coming I think it will be a trip down to Harwich. Would be interested to see what other prices people find. Not doing the tunnel thing. To far on the M/way.

Not that far for a weekend, Belgian John and I did Hamme for the day......

Sherringford Hovis said:

(Wat is de inschrijvingsprijs als het kamperen niet?)

Thought the whole point of the Easter Meet was that it was for GS ers not BMWers. And the way to ensure that was that it was camping (preferably in a big muddy hole) only.

Maybe the times have changed. Maybe the Dutch have a different ethos to the Belgians. WTW by B&B ?

But then again, when was the last time I saw WTW on this board. Sorry, Forum.

DavidHolmes said:

Go on then David put me out my misery,
WTW?

Has it somthing to do with Round The World or am I miles off?

Whatton said:
Go on then David put me out my misery,
WTW?

Has it somthing to do with Round The World or am I miles off?

WTW is, of course, a mistyping of RTW, caused by a dodgy group therapy session followed by too many beers. (oops).

DavidHolmes said:
Thought the whole point of the Easter Meet was that it was for GS ers not BMWers. And the way to ensure that was that it was camping (preferably in a big muddy hole) only.

Maybe the times have changed. Maybe the Dutch have a different ethos to the Belgians. WTW by B&B ?

But then again, when was the last time I saw WTW on this board. Sorry, Forum.

Each to their own.... I'm sure there's a hole you can sleep in?

GS NUT

OI, If your going to the rally, & at the moment of departure your GS refuses to start, you should be able to transfer your kit over to your Jap ride to work hack & turn up without any snide remarks. So our lass Matron should be made welcome. Pretty please.;)

It's going to cost you 20 or 25 euro's.
(for the roadbooks and BBQ).
As far as I know there aren't any hotels in St Oedenrode.
Get some decent gear and I'm sure you'll enjoy camping
with your friends.

On sunday we rode the brand new and beautiful 200km tour
our expert mudmen prepared for the easter meeting..

so who can resist this?

9642149-S.jpg

9627901-M.jpg

moddera.jpg

9700553-M.jpg

9700552-M.jpg

9700548-M.jpg

large.jpg

original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom