When do we start?

My bike is Black and Yellow as it happens
I will be there around noon friday
I have packed and fueled the Hornet all ready as it can be
Booked the Sunshine and warm evenings
Dont think there is owt else :thumb2

Done most of me pre-pack, just need me unmentionables to dry (after washing) and it can all be stacked on the bike.

Entertaining tomorrow evening, so nee to be mostly ready now.

:beerjug:

Done most of me pre-pack, just need me unmentionables to dry (after washing) and it can all be stacked on the bike.

Entertaining tomorrow evening, so nee to be mostly ready now.

:beerjug:

:blast
you have just mentioned your unmentionables :D

I'm doing my packing list now:

No 1: Comfort bottle for nightly wee relief. :blast

No 2: spare roll bag for :barf relief. :blast

No 3: coffee pot for caffeine relief: :blast

No 4: paracetamol and ibuprofen for pain relief :blast

No 5: unmentionables for hygiene relief: :cool:

The rest can sort itself out and I'll see you around 14:00hrs.

If anyone wants to do a :beer: or :jager run to Sainsbury's I'll be heading to Thetford after the tent is up and the bike unloaded. :thumb

I'm doing my packing list now:

No 1: Comfort bottle for nightly wee relief. :blast

No 2: spare roll bag for :barf relief. :blast

No 3: coffee pot for caffeine relief: :blast

No 4: paracetamol and ibuprofen for pain relief :blast

No 5: unmentionables for hygiene relief: :cool:

The rest can sort itself out and I'll see you around 14:00hrs.

If anyone wants to do a :beer: or :jager run to Sainsbury's I'll be heading to Thetford after the tent is up and the bike unloaded. :thumb

Outstanding prep chap.....2 cases of Fosters for me please :D; I'll squeeze some pimms in somehow :ChrisKelly, but may not have room for the jug...:blast

Tis pointless without your jugs. :rob

You'll have extra carrying capacity now that *G*'s probably not abusing your load weight. :rolleyes:

BTW, is that a traditional 24 tinnie case or the chav 15 tinnie easy carry case?

Tis pointless without your jugs. :rob

You'll have extra carrying capacity now that *G*'s probably not abusing your load weight. :rolleyes:

BTW, is that a traditional 24 tinnie case or the chav 15 tinnie easy carry case?

He he...right on extra capacity!!

I shall apply all learnings from the master packers course I recently attended...:augie and the jug will be brought...

Re: the tinnies - as you see fit, and whatever S/Bury's have in stock...:thumb2

Lemonade, ice, mint, strawbs & cucumber will complete the Pimms circle.....I've 3/4 bottle left, so perhaps another bottle might be prudent

The washing's done and dried, all the camping gear is sat in a corner waiting to be packed and Godzilla-The-Tent is staring at me menacingly but I'm not going to be daunted.

First thing tomorrow, it's out with the bike and the spanners to fit the panniers and a leisurely start, assuming that I don't get nabbed by work on my day off :rolleyes:.

bikersmile.gif
:camping:hogroast:camping
bikersmile.gif

(Oi mods! - where's the muddy GS smiley and why don't we call it :motorhead:?)

Something arrived by courier today that looks really quite nice. Will bring the contents tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom