Thanks to Mr &Mdme B

And many thanks from me and my brother. Again, sorry we had to leave early on Saturday. We had a great laugh, got to chat with lots of superb people, sorry we didn't get to meet you all. One evening is just not enough :D
Definitely up for next year! Maybe I'll be up for taking my little G650 off road by then.

Again thankyou Mr & Mrs Badger, happy 50th birthday's and 25th Anniversary for this year. Good luck with the fund raising.

Mega thanks to Jo and Tim for organising such a great event, fantastic location with a gents urinal of epic proportions, great pub with superb food and drink, (the Sirloin and Stilton baguette will be on my menu from now on) and plenty to see locally. :beerjug:

Tim put me down for a tee shirt, L will suffice! :p

Yes, another massive thanks to the B's for organising this, my first event and definately won't be the last. Another thanks also to Wobble for organising the trail riding on saturday. First time at that too and proved to be HUGE fun. How does that mud get into all those crevices...took ages to clean it off. Then I had to wash the bike.:D

A great w/ed, thx Jo & Tim for organising it....Friday was a laugh (nice to see Chad & GS John), and Saturday was just a bloody hoot; the afternoon laughing session, on refelction, was borne out of talking utter bollox & stupidity, which was BLOODY FANTASTIC, my sides & jaws were aching...:D :D :D

A great group of people in attendence who made the w/end fun & interesting, and again, 'famous' people turning up out of the blue @ the pub.....Jedward, who'd have thought it....:eek:

Oh, and playing darts for 2 hours.....shame on the person that suggested it.....:augie

Mega thanks to Jo and Tim for organising such a great event, fantastic location with a gents urinal of epic proportions, great pub with superb food and drink, (the Sirloin and Stilton baguette will be on my menu from now on) and plenty to see locally. :beerjug:

Tim put me down for a tee shirt, L will suffice! :p

Done

Mail or PM address

Thanks again

Thanks to Mr & Mme B for organising such a good weekend:thumb2Echo all tht's been said already and a special thanks to all for making us feel so welcome at our 1st event, clearly won't be the last, must remember not to stall the bike when people watching:blast
John B & Jayne:beerjug:

Thanks to the Badgers for all their hard work and hospitality. The buffet was excellent and the pub top notch. Was also glad that I decided not to do the off road ride when I heard how many had come off and how many times they had come off.
:beerjug:

Was also glad that I decided not to do the off road ride when I heard how many had come off and how many times they had come off.
:beerjug:

Dinna worry - everyone came back with a smile on their face and only a few scuffs (apart from Ditchwater's topbox) and what's the point of owning an Adventure Bike if you're not going to use it properly? :thumb2

Dinna worry - everyone came back with a smile on their face and only a few scuffs (apart from Ditchwater's topbox) and what's the point of owning an Adventure Bike if you're not going to use it properly? :thumb2

Quite Right; I'm still grinning.

Incidentally Womble,

You know that part we were looking for? Well, if you haven't seen elsewhere in the 1150 section, it's called an off road stopper and is supposed to stop the topbox from flapping around when offroad. :blast

Back
Top Bottom