Rooms Available

abrasion

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For those of you who are not lovers of winter camping i have been able to locate some lovely warm indoor accomodation right next door to the pub (with help from a forum member , thanks :thumb2)

At present i am discussing the price.
It will be between £25-35 pppn depending on if you have the continental breakfast supplied or the english breakfast served at the pub.

the accomodation is in a main house and annexe
There are 5 rooms and a total of 12 beds depending on how there are used.

The owner doesnt normally open in November but has agreed to if i can book up the whole place.

So, are there enough people interested for me to continue sorting it out?
Will be on a first come , first served basis ,bear in mind that 2 of the rooms are doubles.

you on about rooms?:D

I was looking at the other hotel for you but have just spotted it up for sale so may be a bit risky.
Consider yourelf on the list, just need 10 more:thumb2

I wouldn't mind sharing a room, except with Johnny Boxer - anyone else is okay, even Duchess.

:beerjug:

Which shows you have too much money.

:D

Nope, just know what suits me:D

Can't get my head around camping, I would love to....... but always feel shite after a night under canvas, so £30 for a room is money well spent..............which I would sooner spend on that than overdoing the booze at the event, that's all:thumb

I just looked at my diary to see if I was working this weekend :blast :D

gone_fishing_sign.jpg

Ladies and gents i really could do with knowing if enough people are interested in these rooms.
If i cant get enough takers i will not be able to book the place.
If you are interested please let me know asap.
Ta

Welland Weekend

Got a blasted wedding to attend on the Saturday. Can do Friday night and breakfast Saturday. If any rooms available I'll take a double for the Friday night

Ladies and gents i really could do with knowing if enough people are interested in these rooms.
Ta

:DI would love a room, but knowing that those who want rooms will have to tent it or not come, has made my mind up....I am tenting it:beerjug:
Fuck the poofters:thumb

:DI would love a room, but knowing that those who want rooms will have to tent it or not come, has made my mind up....I am tenting it:beerjug:
Fuck the poofters:thumb

I am sure,one of the local residence will put you up.As you connected well with them in 2010 :loopy ;) :D

Ta

If there's a bed left, put my name down for 1.

Don't want to pay double the cost - any females willing to share a twin room?

Back
Top Bottom