Is this now the most confusing rally evva?

Ah helloo!!!

Ash has got some lager from Boxer Beet that he's bringing, so that'll last an hour!

I'm not bringing any beer with me, but am sure we can find a local supermarket to fill up the boxes with lager....oh, and dingletw@t organic ale full of roots and mud...:barf

Text on the way....:thumb2

There you go; less than three hours. I could feel a correspondance coming on. ;)

If you're there before me please be sure to reserve a couple of pitches for Robbie and I on flat ground please. I'll need to be close by to be shown how full your piss bottle is in the morning without it being carried across the site. :augie

There you go; less than three hours. I could feel a correspondance coming on. ;)

If you're there before me please be sure to reserve a couple of pitches for Robbie and I on flat ground please. I'll need to be close by to be shown how full your piss bottle is in the morning without it being carried across the site. :augie

I will seek out some flat ground senor; as for the P bottle, I'll do the courteous thing and pop it in a bag.....:blast

Back
Top Bottom