Thank You

+1 for all that

badger for the lend of the air pump :D

cal dan mini toad and bill for any all or some food and beverages - all :bow

for all the work yas all put in

ash for being ash :blast

the chap sat at the door end of proffs awning who sorted me a san migwell and the bottle opener :D - up till that point i was pg tips best customer :D

alf for brilliant ride out - wherethefekdidwegoagain :D

mort and colin for diagnostic workage

clive for the wd 40 :D

was at prescott hillclimb this morning (mmm noise) was back in manc hour and half after leaving :D

tea and bun now

pics soon :D

Best event evva?

Brilliant bash :friday

Plenty of us willing to muck in if you are stupid enough to do it next year :aidan

Many, many thanks Dan and Cal

You put on an enormous committment to make it work and boy did it work

What you did was amazing:clap

Thanks to Bill H and everone else who did the rides, especially on my part to Mav for the offroad

Lovely atmosphere, great campsite.....................a simple but very effective formula for a great GS event

Thankyou Toadies

I know from personal experience what it takes to run an event like this.
MAJOR thanks to Dan,Cal,and mr badger for the cooking ,washing up,preparation,before ,during, and after the event,its major stuff,Thanks to bill for manning the superb tea machine.
I must also apologise to Adam and Mav because i clean forgot to include them in the thankyou speech on site,so a big up to them to.
Also i wish to thank everyone for their hospitality,and the over whelming friendship shown to several newcomers to the fold.
Its events like this that makes the club which isnt a club what it is.
If the event runs next year i think we should endeavour to share the load put on the the Toadies.I for one will put my face up and step up to the plate.
Thankyou again
all the best, Pauly and Lizzie:thumb:thumb

Thanks to Kamakarzi 650 for being still there at the end :augie :D

:D I did see worse:rolleyes:

Thanks to Dan, Cal & the wee un's, Mr Badger, Bill-H, Dr Alf & MickDB1 for all the hard work & input which made the event so enjoyable.

Thanks to Bouncer too....my sinus problem seems to have disappeared:barf

I’d also like to add my thanks to all whom came along on yesterday’s road ride – great bunch of people:) I thoroughly enjoyed myself:D

Special thanks to MickDB1 for outstanding last man duties:thumb2

Attachments

• 2011-08-20 12.09.16AA1.jpg
    2011-08-20 12.09.16AA1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 213
Wish we arrived earlier than we did, but looks like fun was had by all. I think we rode past the road ride on the road into Chipping Norton, but it was too late to turn around. Had a good chat with some tossers. Next year we are there!:thumb

I’d also like to add my thanks to all whom came along on yesterday’s road ride – great bunch of people:) I thoroughly enjoyed myself:D

Special thanks to MickDB1 for outstanding last man duties:thumb2

You see - 'pointing' @ interesting things is clearly catching on...patent pending thank u please....:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm looking forward to next year already. :thumb

Many Thanks to all those who went out their way to make everything so smooth for us layabouts:

Mr & Mrs Toad (for everything);
Bill_H (for caffeine;
Proff (for I don't know what but, it was good.);
Mav (offroading);

And everyone else for the company;

:beerjug:

Amen & +1.....:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Big Thanks to Dan and Cal for a great week end. The work you put into making it a success was immense. :thumb
Thanks too to all that I met who made the week end a pleasure, the only down side was Bouncers malodrous derriere, a small price to pay!!:eek:
Jacko :beerjug:

Sorry....serves me right for taking the 'block me up for 2 days...tablets'...:drool

A big thank-you from Cal and I to everyone that came along and made the event such a success.

I'm not Cal's favourite person at the moment for the idea that feeding up to 70 people in a field would be OK to do :D

I'm banned from doing the same next year :( Just too much work. So we'll do it any way :JB By then she'll have forgotten :D

B-E-A-U-tiful.......:D

Brilliant bash :friday

Plenty of us willing to muck in if you are stupid enough to do it next year :aidan

Most def - may help to not drink so much f##king lager....:comfort

:D I did see worse:rolleyes:

Thanks to Dan, Cal & the wee un's, Mr Badger, Bill-H, Dr Alf & MickDB1 for all the hard work & input which made the event so enjoyable.

Thanks to Bouncer too....my sinus problem seems to have disappeared:barf

2nd apologies.....:(

I'd just like to add my thanks to the top people who worked so hard to see that we all had a great weekend (the food was much better than the muck I get at home:augie)
Dan and Cal (our hosts)
BillH (beverage and Jaffa cake duties)
Techno (Kitchen wench)
Mr Badger (token veggie)
Dr Alf (ride out leader)
MickDB1 (ride out sweeper)

And everyone else just for being there:bow

Thanks also to Dr Alf for organising and leading the road ride, the old GS and I enjoyed very much.:beerjug::beerjug:

Thoroughly enjoyed myself and met loads of people who I've only known as names on this site.
Pleased to have done a bit towards the weekend, I'll have to get a 2-spout kettle for next year, that MickDB1 must have hollow legs.
What a cracking do the Toads' put on for us all.
Cheers
Bill

What a fantastic effort by The Toads :clap:bow:clap:bow:clap:bow

I've done similar stuff for many years but purely and only for profit. :ronno
and the logistics of this event definately matches any thing.

This effort for a bunch of drunken fat tossers was totally above and beyond the call of any sane person and massively appreciated. :friday

P.S are the kids going to be receiving councelling after being around so many weirdo's for a whole weekend. :roll

Massive thanks to all from me too. Broadband still off so posting from a McD via Blackberry and microscope.

Many thanks to everyone for a great weekend, had a fabulous time, see you all soon :eek:)

Hey Proff!

Don't suppose you found a LUSH tin amongst the debris on Sunday morning?

Thanks to you and Bill H for the repair materials BTW :thumb2

thank you

A huge thank you to Dan & Cal for a great weekend,great food,you sure looked after us all!!
Thanks to Adam for the great ride out only a little slow (not!)
Thanks to everyone else who attended this fab event for your great company.
Roll on Cotswold 2.
Cheers Sue & Clive (Richo).
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom