Thank You

Just to add to the thanks for Toad and Cal. They're still washing up at Toad Meadows I'm sure.

Also to Techno Rob for standing in for me on the Friday and for all the concern about my little biff.

The Green Laning too

Big Thanks to Dan and Cal for a great week end. The work you put into making it a success was immense. :thumb
Thanks too to all that I met who made the week end a pleasure, the only down side was Bouncers malodrous derriere, a small price to pay!!:eek:
Jacko :beerjug:
Meant to add my thanks to Mav for taking us out on the green lane ride out. With very limited experience I listened to his advice, trusted in the ole' 1150's capabilities and had THE WHALE OF A TIME. I enjoyed it from the start and by the end I was like a kid at Christmas:bounce1 I hurled the old girl into the river (4 times) and each time was better than before. I am a convert to dirt!!, just in time for Africa.:drool Must say it was impressive seeing you rip up the tracks with a lovely lady standing on the pegs too.
Thanks again Mav, Jacko:thumb

And another thanks for a great event - tremendous food and organization, a whole heap of work of effort put in by you guys, much appreciated! :clap:clap

And thanks to those that came along on the off road ride - good morning out :thumb2

Many Thanks To Dan, Cal & All Assistants.

For organising the event, preparation, cooking and all of your time and hard work. :thumb2 :clap :bow

We had good time and enjoyed our weekend. Our sons liked making paper lanterns and throwing balls for dogs to fetch.

Special thanks also go to Bill for suppling tea and coffee FOC - Very welcoming. :thumb2

Thanks also to Prof and Bill again for both showing us their wobbly boxes - Mrs Mop (the wife) now has ideas of selling our sailing boat and buying a camper van or caravan.
Personally, I'd rather buy a bigger sailing boat. :augie :green gri

Last but not least, thanks to :bounce1 for giving our sons the glow sticks / isotopes - The glow sticks kept them occupied and amused all night.

Many thanks,

Richard, Christine, Richard Jnr & Stephen.

Back
Top Bottom