If you're not sure whether to come....

Hope it goes well Bryn - post up the pics so I can feel suitably jealous and sulk all next week for missing it :comfort :beerjug: :friday

If you're thinking of a ride out in the region let me know :thumb2

Thanks :beerjug: had a flurry of bookings over the last few days.... so I'm sure its going to go fine again :Motomartin

If you have an Argos near you Rushy Argos do a nice lightweight one in yellow that runs on 12v sockets, and it includes the larger nozzles. Its also cheap to buy.

Cheers for the tip, leaving straight after work so getting to the shops might be an issue today, will pop in and get one another time though hope the lad is feeling better quickly :thumb2

Rushy
yes I will be bringing my airbed pump with me no problem for you to borrow it
cheers
eddie

Thanks Eddie can you PM with some advice about how i'll spot you amongst all the other tossers :thumb.

Have fun :tears

Just can't sort the dogs, child etc. to be able to get away. :(

Cheers for the tip, leaving straight after work so getting to the shops might be an issue today, will pop in and get one another time though hope the lad is feeling better quickly :thumb2

Thanks Rushy :thumb2

Here's a link to the item in question...its blown up my double airbed in the past quite quickly via the 12v socket on my bike and folds up quite small:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3401778/Trail/searchtext%3EAIRPUMP.htm#pdpFullProductInformation

Hope the rest of you are having a great time up there at the moment. I was having an exciting evening myself swatting off a load of sticky fingered Chavs who were all over my bike while I had nipped into a shop. I wear a flip front helmet which they had never seen before - one of them said 'oh, its one of those powerangers helmets innit, what racers wear innit' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom