Thank you to everyone!

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for all the thanks folks :friday

Another good weekend, not spoiled by the rain

A good turn out , and a good bunch of folk too

Thanks to all those who helped with the ride outs, ABW for doing the throttle body balancing, and all those who kindly donated prizes for the much slimmed down ( but excellent) raffle

Early worries about breaking even were dashed after I drew the raffle , paid Lumb Farm and had a count up of the money bag.....

£700 in total raised for two very good causes....

£350 to East Midlands Heart Care Association ( Heart Link)
£350 to Freshfields Donkey Village

Freshfields can gift aid the donation, and I'd imagine Heart link will as well, meaning each will get £441 in total :bounce1

Thank you all for your efforts :beerjug::beerjug:

If he's got any sense he'll put it in his nice new sv600 :D:D

Thank you

The actual thanks from us all are for you both Bryn & Lynn for all the effort, not just this year but all the previous ones as well.

Regards

Paul

Thanks for all the thanks folks :friday

Another good weekend, not spoiled by the rain

A good turn out , and a good bunch of folk too

Thanks to all those who helped with the ride outs, ABW for doing the throttle body balancing, and all those who kindly donated prizes for the much slimmed down ( but excellent) raffle

Early worries about breaking even were dashed after I drew the raffle , paid Lumb Farm and had a count up of the money bag.....

£700 in total raised for two very good causes....

£350 to East Midlands Heart Care Association ( Heart Link)
£350 to Freshfields Donkey Village

Freshfields can gift aid the donation, and I'd imagine Heart link will as well, meaning each will get £441 in total :bounce1

Thank you all for your efforts :beerjug::beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom