Booking open for camping.

Me and my son may come along and we would be camping.

Are there many camping? Don't want to be 'billy - no - mates' in a field.

Not many camping at present ( hopefully that will change ) but you can cuddle up to the wobbleboxes on the field:thumb2:D

So how many are turning up for camping as may try new tent out instead of my wind sock,but have a nice warm bed just down the road with sexy lady in it (naked):bounce1:censor:

So how many are turning up for camping as may try new tent out instead of my wind sock,but have a nice warm bed just down the road with sexy lady in it (naked):bounce1:censor:

I think only a couple at present but anything could happen in the next few days.

Dont forget to bring the lovely young lady with you:thumb2

We been the Vic tonight for the usual Thursday nioght meet and so far 5-6 tents and my wobblybox

Bloody Hell, I nearly started packing until I checked today's date. :blast

Stop it. You'll make me ill. :rob

welland weekend

Hi would like to camp if poss, wont know till wed/ thur if im free so if ok will just turn up and hope there is room .

Hi would like to camp if poss, wont know till wed/ thur if it's going to piss it down if ok will just turn up and hope there is room .

Fixed it for you:thumb

ooooH i say old chap no wonder your worrried about being billy no mates in the corner of the field , hope to see you fri ,ill go stand out in the rain if we get any to acclimatise .

ooooH i say old chap no wonder your worrried about being billy no mates in the corner of the field , hope to see you fri ,ill go stand out in the rain if we get any to acclimatise .

Only joking mate, hope to see you Friday :thumb :beerjug:

4 days to go.

Hope to see everyone there:thumb2

Oh, I see .

I'm sorry to dissapoint you Chris, but I'm still coming.:D

We'll be there, no bike, trike or scooter Just the Warm windproof Wobblybox.....
We will be bringing the dog as we had a trial night away on Dartmoor, just to see if she would take to it, she did :thumb2

We don't need hookup, so if anyone late booking in a wobblybox needs hookup, go for it :thumb2 We'll be quite happy without...

Booked and paid for, 2 people camping for 2 nights:thumb:JB:JB

Back
Top Bottom