Breck Farm, Norfolk ~

Back to Breck farm...

Any preferences as to what month..?

We need to get Twizzle on board...

I'd suggest April or May

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

I fear I may have been a little hasty with my party enthusiasm. I now live in Dorset and just checked distances to Breck Farm. Just shy of 300 miles. A bit much for a night out for me I'm afraid. I'm out, sorry.

Don’t let me hold you back - crack on and suggest some dates and I’ll see how they fit
Back to Breck farm...

Any preferences as to what month..?

We need to get Twizzle on board...

I'd suggest April or May

How's about the weekend of 3rd to 5th May..? Or the 10th to 12th May..?

I’m unable to make those dates as I’m in Amsterdam on the 10/12th May....

How's about the weekend of 3rd to 5th May..? Or the 10th to 12th May..?

Well.....first of all, we need Twizzle (and Melch) there especially as Twizzle was at the first one. He came on his NOS, New Old Snotter and picked me up on the way. So, how about a venue more central for all of us? How hard can it be to find somewhere with basic facilities we can have a fire? Well, not easy but we can try.

My biggest challenge is a free month - To be fair to Mrs T and our family commitments I need to keep my selfish time to one event a month.....In May I have a trip to Amsterdam, June I have Festival of Speed and a party trip to Faro, July my little trip to Spain ( a week) and August is a two week family Holiday........

Whilst i’m Lucky to have a full schedule, fitting another weekend In whilst I’d love too, isn’t really fair... probably rightly so...I don’t want to be a party pooper...but September is probably the only time I could make....

Back
Top Bottom