Food and Ticket money........payments now being taken

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We are having a Bar be que with salads for the friday night, sausages, burgers onions salads etc £5 a head

On the Saturday night were having a now legendary Ditchi Curry with rice and also a veggie option.£5 a head

Saturday morning will be the usual full english breakfast with all the trimmings for £5 a head

Saturday lunch will be a sort yourself out, either on the ride or down the local pub, (there's 3)

Sunday morning breakfast will be another full english £5 a head

Veggie options available for all meals £5 a head per meal.

Camping is £5 per head per night, kids and disabled camp free.

Again if you can bring your own plates,knives forks etc that would be fab.I'll sort out washing up facilties to make life easier.

There is also a self cater arrangement where you sort yourself out.

This will be a pay up front arrangement as normal,paid via paypal,or bank transfer to simplify the arrangements.

Teas and coffes will be available all weekend for free.

Beers and lagers will be available for a £1 a tin, profits going to pay for the new monster Marquee.

Paypal gift payments please to Nomadbiker@hotmail.co.uk or bank transfer.pm for details.Rock on.:D

personal messages

HI Chaps i sent out a pm today, but couldnt contact Warmshed,beamerjon,Gs garth,, they dont have pms turned on.
If you didnt get the pm please contact me and i'll resend it.
But its all systems go, weather wont be an issue as we have a mega marquee, and the whole event can be in the dry,marvellous.
In advance i would like to thank all the team for helping with the event, without the efforts of the warreners, the event wouldnt take place.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Done £30 for 2 nights with BBQ, Curry and breakfasts:thumb2

I'll give Warmshed a prod in your direction, but he might be under the influence as it's his birthday:friday

Birthday Boy

I'll give Warmshed a prod in your direction, but he might be under the influence as it's his birthday:friday
is he coming?, i'll sort a big cake and balloons..party... party
:hogroast

well done.

we'll have to have a late party,woohoo.

Looking forward to the weekend

Hi Paul,

Monies sent £30 for food and camping.

Looking forward to it.

Regards

:beerjug::beerjug:

Update of payments

Paid so far.

Kimbo
Richie
Cobbster