Exmoor Explorer 4th-6th May 2012

yes please

negotiations in hand for the caravan with the bacon co pilot bloke :blast:aidan

(awaiting his reply :eek:)

Mide just left our house and has convinced us to go:augie

This will be our first UK event so really looking forward to it:aidan:aidan:aidan

Not sure about Bill and Ben but I guess they'll be along shortly to let us all know;)

:clap :clap :clap :aidan

207 :blast

ps swansea cork how feckin much and times aint great (theres no thurs night sailing and the friday is evening......) - (im going the other way on the sunday.....)

fishguard ftw

from holyhead thru wales to bristol then M5 is 284 miles

from fishguard 215

do nutt do fishy to rosslare.....?

I have three off road leaders offering their help. Barry G can take a pogos only route for the hardy off-roaders, whilst Sid and Jim are on board to lead the really tough GS riders out for a spin on some big bike trails/roads/fords etc.
Road rides to be sorted next...:thumb2

Just reserved a pitch for a caravan for the weekend :thumb2

I'm in.:)

Happy to help with off-road riding. I suppose this means that I'm going to have to go and ride around Exmoor over the next few months to check out all the routes. Tough job, but someone will have to do it.:)

I have about 10 over this way which would be good to add to any ride and reckon we should be able to find at least another 10 quite easily between Wivey and B/staple making a decent circular off road ride route of about 100 miles. Cream teas and bike wash at Tarr Steps maybe :augie

Back
Top Bottom