Paulies Pissup.

davegs

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just returnd for the above after having a great time as I know everyone else did. many thanks to Paulie and Paul the master chef for the Chilie comncarni
(or somthing like that!) on Satuerday night. Alsio many thanks to Joe C, for the rideout and an introduction to a few of fords!! most of our No apart from
self even went through the ford at Eynsford which was quite deep. Garth got an intro into pillion riding on the back of "rocket man" Dave, I think he's now stopped the back of "rocket man " Dave!.
Dave (Vertical! ) GS

Excelent time had by one and all.:beerjug:
Fab chilli from the Dithc miester:thumb2

Cheers Paul
Looking forwards to next year

Superb event:thumb

Some interesting vids to come:augie

Paul, I had a great time mate, thanks for a brilliant weekend, Paul (ditchwater) the fire starter top food, Nigel I think that you’ll remember that birthday for ever. Dave Cook, the Rocket Man good to see you again, got to go, I’m just off to get some clean pants after riding pillion with you.

Garth

no dont do it, 17 posts, you'll exceed your 6 a year if youre not careful...
RE Pants,mine walked to the walking machine on there own pleading for mercy....

this will be funny...:D

Better late than never, there are more:augie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZhUvOtthRAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good event, good food, good ride out with good friends. :thumb2

Firstly, many thanks to NB for all of his time, hard work and effort, without Paulie's endeavours this event wouldn't happen. :bow

Secondly, thanks to DW for his culinary skills - Ditchy Chilli was very good. :thumb2
From a professional perspective, I know the time and effort involved in prep and cooking particularly using a limited camp kitchen and utensils - Well done Paul.
:clap

Many thanks to JoeC for his time and effort organising, planning a venue for destination, route planning and GPS / SatNav waypoints / POI's.
My youngest son Stephen and I enjoyed the route, Llama Park destination, food, riding "Tail End Charlie" and the several fords. :thumb2

Thanks to Nigel for his self-serve 'Off Licence' and Wendy for BBQ burgers. :beerjug:
The impromptu singing was amusing from my tent although the residents of Otford perhaps have a different opinion. :JB :augie

Last but not least, thanks to all the attendees who made the event a friendly and welcoming place with a good ambience. :)

Richard.

Good event, good food, good ride out with good friends. :thumb2

Firstly, many thanks to NB for all of his time, hard work and effort, without Paulie's endeavours this event wouldn't happen. :bow

Secondly, thanks to DW for his culinary skills - Ditchy Chilli was very good. :thumb2
From a professional perspective, I know the time and effort involved in prep and cooking particularly using a limited camp kitchen and utensils - Well done Paul.
:clap

Many thanks to JoeC for his time and effort organising, planning a venue for destination, route planning and GPS / SatNav waypoints / POI's.
My youngest son Stephen and I enjoyed the route, Llama Park destination, food, riding "Tail End Charlie" and the several fords. :thumb2

Thanks to Nigel for his self-serve 'Off Licence' and Wendy for BBQ burgers. :beerjug:
The impromptu singing was amusing from my tent although the residents of Otford perhaps have a different opinion. :JB :augie

Last but not least, thanks to all the attendees who made the event a friendly and welcoming place with a good ambience. :)

Richard.

Spot on Richard:thumb

Good seeing you all.

Cracking weekend, thinking about it today actually as we rattled of a few shots from our new air-rifle:blast

Better late than never, there are more:augie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZhUvOtthRAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think my wife and I should enter the groups' section of X Factor next year. We're better than most of the sh#te on that show....... on the other hand perhaps we're not.

I think my wife and I should enter the groups' section of X Factor next year. We're better than most of the sh#te on that show....... on the other hand perhaps we're not.

I have further proof that you are not:eek:

Back
Top Bottom