New Boots and pants to Los Pistoneros, pour favour.

The first person to get it right will win a prize that money can't buy- A snickers bar thats travelled 2400 miles in my aerostich pocket and has melted and hardened several times during it's journey.

This isn't easy, as i'm not giving this prize away without any effort involved.

Here we go.

2zqarzc.jpg

"New boots and Panties" - Ian Drury

2ywibu9.jpg

"The drapes don't match the parachute" - The Inspiral Carpets

s2zl1w.jpg

"I've just seen a face" The Grateful Dead

"New boots and Panties" - Ian Drury

"The drapes don't match the parachute" - The Inspiral Carpets

"I've just seen a face" The Grateful Dead

Did i not explain myself very well - The pictures are all part of a chorus from a 1970's song by a very glam arr-teest, and who is still around today. . :D

Brilliant ! All of it thanks....and some of the replies. Larrfing out loud on a grey, wet Monday morning !!!!

Did i not explain myself very well - The pictures are all part of a chorus from a 1970's song by a very glam arr-teest, and who is still around today. . :D

Doh! (Bowie - Queen Bitch? :D )

The remains of a building after a typical german attrocity

One of the funniest lines I've read :clap

Doh! (Bowie - Queen Bitch? :D )

You da man JN :clap:clap:clap:clap

Yeh and i lay down a while and look at my hotel wall.
2zqarzc.jpg

And he's down on the street so i throw i both his bags down the hall.
2ywibu9.jpg

And i'm phoning a cab because my stomach feels small, there's a taste in my mouth and there's no taste at all.
s2zl1w.jpg

Good to see you posting again JN :thumb

Where do i send the snickers bar :D

Looking better!

Neil, dunno what you've done mate but your looking better than anyone of us can remember!, whats your secret?.

Thanks for the post Neil, enjoyed it very much

:clap:clap:clap

I've been on that coastal road many times over the years and still can't believe how empty those small towns are at this time of year. But it's still a nice ride to Calais.

Where do i send the snickers bar :D

I'm afraid it might not clear customs given its chocalate hued profile so may I suggest one of two things: Auctioned for a good cause at the next UKGSer event, or donated to the Scottish Association of Deep Friers (or is that exclusively Mars Bars :nenau ). Whatever you think's best :thumb

Just came across this report.

Glad I did :thumb2

I seem to have mislaid November ... :blast

Great trip , first bike run for a while and looking forward to next years ... :cool:

You can tell when your really drunk though , someone asks whats all that noise then ....

That would be the bikes riding round the inside of the bar .. :confused:

Best get another round in then because it'll take ages to serve them :D

PS ... Don't know if it's been posted but Fred ( On The Right ) had a stroke just after we got back , so get well soon you Old Fecker .... :rob

PPS ... Neil if you mean the Lad on the left his name in my mobile comes up as Welsh Chinese Gadgey ... Hope that helps ... :friday

Attachments

• ayr3u9.jpg
    ayr3u9.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 484
Resurrected for Twizzle, advice on pannier contents.

Oh, and i could add this picture to the "guess the song" pictures

Attachments

• IMG_7527.jpg
    IMG_7527.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 310
Hola

Is it not por favor? Mainland Spain the v is pronounced like a soft b. Translated to English is Please.

Derek

I would have expected this from a trotter but I seem to remember Steptoe knew which end of the horse the hay went in!

Derek

only 11 years later - thoroughly enjoyable.

I made the same decision in Sept 2011 - St Nazaire to Gijon.

Route no longer exists

Back
Top Bottom