Wapping's Wanders 8 - Late call and it may be chilly - 12-13 November

Weather is now looking good: Sat - white clouds, Sun - Sunny intervals, with temp at or around 16c.

But then again if you search long enough on the web, you will find a weather forcast that tells you what you want to hear !

Nice bummping into you last Sunday Tom, Pauline say's hello.

dxtans

Weather is cloudy here in Bouillon today, Armistace day and the town is packed.

I did manage to catch Tom up on Sunday after about 80 miles :D

Have fun all

Lloyd

Thats me and the other half just settin of, stopping in atravel lodge tonight for a nice early start tommorow, see you all at the tunnel:blagblah:thumb

Hello Richard,

Yep, good trip, well organized as usual from yourself, as always. Good bunch of people, great get together in the evening.

Sorry we left you guys at the France book-in, but when you queue jump you cannot do half measures. It's a process I've learnt going thru the Dartford tolls each working day.

Pauline say Hi to everybody, and promises not to drink to much wine in the future....hmm.....

What did Tom go, did we loose him ?

Hi Richard,
Thanks for yet another great weekend.Great company,and great riding.
See you early December.

Kevin :thumb

Yeah another big thanks from here, really good weekend:thumb

Yeah another big thanks from here, really good weekend:thumb

Good to have you both along.

Thanks for making the schlepp from Shropshire and for the local knowledge. :thumb2

========

To everyone else..... Thank you all for coming along and being fun.

Thank Richard for arranging another great trip.

Sorry about heading off on the last bit. Wanted to just get back ASAP on the big roads. Had to go to the office to finish stuff off last night before my trip today.

Good crack at the pub as usual. Great to meet new people. Apologies to Kevin for not recognising you from previous trips.

See you at the Christmas do.

i-F4mSTrR-L.jpg

i-7gfKnCT-L.jpg

i-ZxdXqJH-L.jpg

i-6H2MddL-L.jpg

i-bx8H8jv-L.jpg

i-hrgNtS6-L.jpg

i-GcS9Jzv-L.jpg

i-D4TMtZd-L.jpg

i-4T88bRV-L.jpg

i-d4Gh9hQ-L.jpg

i-NCDPTCz-L.jpg