Wapping's Wanders - 'Beginners' weekend 28/29 April - DEFINITE DATE

Just did my booking and we have decided to stay at Folkstone as well - cheaper and closer.

Just booked chunnel tickets and will be booking premier inn tomorrow so will hopefully meet up with you guys staying there.

Hi Richard, Found the thread, will almost certainly be there. Will sort the room out myself so don't worry about it. Looking at your route I think I will meet you at the end of route A... or C or E....

Job done.

If you get any drop outs I'd be up for this one :)

J

Hi Justin,

That's great :thumb2

I will see if I can get you a room. Are you happy to share?

Richard

accorrding to the website I used they have one single left...

Not any more they don't. I have just booked it for Justin and his guitar....

===

Justin, you are in :thumb2

Get yourself booked onto the train.

Any questions or whatever, PM me or ping 'em up here.

Richard

THIS WANDER IS NOW DEFINITELY FULL

Awesome dude :)

I booked my Eurotunnel, but the departure seems full, so I booked a 30 minute later one.

I'll PM you my details.

Not sure I'll take a guitar but I'll see what fits on the back!!

Lookin forward to my first overseas bike trip :)

Also staying at Premier Inn Folkstone the night before too.

Anyone from the trip coming from West London?

ATTENTION CUZGS......

"Whoooop, whoop large red flashing light on instrument panel and annoying female voice in ear going..... "There is a problem"........"

I have tried PM'ing you without success.

You were going to let me know if you had managed to get leave. But I have heard nothing, nadda, zip, zilch.

I had a room reserved for you which I don't want to piddle them about on, not least as it's a hotel I use regularly and they are quite helpful. More importantly perhaps, I have someone that can definitely come and is on my reserve list. It seems a bit harsh to exclude them if you can't make it. I know that your work patterns are fluid, so no sweat if you can't join us (you are welcome always, chum :thumb2).

If I don't hear anything by Monday lunchtime I'll have to assume that you can't make it. Then offer it to someone on the reserve list. I think that is fair.

Cheers, Richard

Richard, mate I, sorry Ive been on one of my solo wanders and thus not on line, Ill put a report up when I can. leave granted and Im defo on, Ive texted you with details which should explain.

My apols if Ive inconvenienced you, not my style honest :)

Will there be pannier stickers, i do like a good sticker :)

Oh I shall be sleeping in a trench just off the m20 on fri night, room for another if anyone needs cheap accn, bring a shovel and a gore tex bivi bag

Hey, no worries at all :thumb2 Glad you could make it.

====================

Bakerlonglegs, I think I have got you a room, too :thumb2 I just need to chat to the hotel this evening.

====================

DATE: A KINDLY SOLE HAS POINTED OUT THAT THE THREAD HEADING HAS THE WRONG DATES!

Just to be sure the dates are:

But, enough already..... Here's the deal:

Out: Saturday 28 April

Back: Sunday 29 April

Train out: 07:50 departure

Train back: 17:20 departure

I have bought my ticket £28 return, all in

worth noting though that the 17:20 return is full but there was space on the 17:50...

Thanks for that Justin :thumb2

===========

I will be doing the routes up in excel this evening. Always helpful if the GPS develops a fit of the sulks and the map blows away. I'll post 'em up here.

Back
Top Bottom