Wapping's Wanders - 'Beginners' weekend 28/29 April - DEFINITE DATE

That was indeed a great weekend Richard, thanks for organising and leading. Turned out nice again :D

Good to meet you Richie.. glad you got home ok and as you said, nice roads and a nice Bunch of people (inc Mark and Corey ;))

Phil

ps who's got the Pictures of North London Cookies cheesy grin? :D

Richard +1. As always good company and excellent roads.

Phil I knew I saw your picture somewhere before! Who knew Mr. Clean hails from Leigh-on-Sea with a lemony fresh scent.

Mr-clean.jpg

From Paula H (Pooh) on another site:

Writing this just before i collapse into bed- 693 miles from home and back on the best week end, couldn't fault it even with a bit of rain and wind: lovely kind, funny people (thats phil doing is various exercises as we go along , keeping me amused and bemused and his constant smile and thumbs up was so encouraging). thanks to phil and jaques for back marking ( jacks your son is fab). Hotel was super, meals great, roads unbeleivable - bends that went on forever and open roads that just needed to be ridden - you made me feel welcome and comfortable- thank you mark, cory, richie, neill, ian, phil, louise, jaques, zane and especially mr Nash- the man - a true gentleman x

i-QpCfSQm-L.jpg

i-ZK8P9XX-L.jpg

i-5SBTktC-L.jpg

i-ZF8hzVc-L.jpg

i-H82sCPj-L.jpg

i-pJ267K6-L.jpg

i-7SVS8Jh-L.jpg

i-MrkB3pG-L.jpg

i-FtNXxZq-L.jpg

i-bMRNsd7-L.jpg

i-BQ62SjV-L.jpg

i-xq5Mvdt-L.jpg

i-qm3PHnK-L.jpg

i-xCVCT6f-L.jpg

i-ZGbVXVr-L.jpg

i-b9dwsBs-L.jpg

i-BWQ4xgh-L.jpg

i-bhWFNgV-L.jpg

i-snqR5Mt-L.jpg

i-GfmfRVF-L.jpg

i-gH2mzvh-L.jpg

i-K2MMHq4-L.jpg

i-RC7CXHx-L.jpg

i-HVWQMkq-L.jpg

i-VD5mShp-L.jpg

i-pk3PRnp-L.jpg

i-XQHKJJj-L.jpg

i-T3Pq5Ld-L.jpg

i-Xnh5x2L-L.jpg

i-6J7wLMD-L.jpg

i-d9zmkB8-L.jpg

The Wander begins

ardennesapr%201.jpg

Da machines

ardennesapr%207.jpg

Mr. Clean with the ladies

ardennesapr%206.jpg

Having fun with my new camera (sorry Phil you had to be the victim)

ardennesapr%2010.jpg

The pot of gold in Bouillon

ardennesapr%2012.jpg

Uncertainty in France

ardennesapr%204.jpg

The many faces of Richard
ardennesapr%2014.jpg

ardennesapr%2016.jpg

ardennesapr.jpg

Way to go Paula!

ardennesapr%2017.jpg

ardennesapr%2015.jpg

Nice pics glad you had a good trip.:thumb2 I hope the gentleman in the Tigers shirt wasn't to mean to any Quins supporters who may have been present..:D:D

Nice pics glad you had a good trip.:thumb2 I hope the gentleman in the Tigers shirt wasn't to mean to any Quins supporters who may have been present..:D:D

He's a Yarpy. Well, sort of anyway.... A Zambian. His son, Zane, is wearing the SA shirt (a top lad) :beerjug:

Now i can see these are tiger friendly events.:DI will keep an eye out for future wanders and hopefully come along.:thumb2

A friendly derby atmosphere then as was demonstrated at welford road this season..:augie

Attachments

• Leicester-Northamp_2074301c.jpg
    Leicester-Northamp_2074301c.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 111

Back
Top Bottom