Camping & Campsite Details

rocks

Reaction score
There are 3 main campsite all about 1 mile from the Hotel. I have had a look and the one that is slightly closest, easiest to find and looks most convenient is the Eirianfa Riverside Holiday Park.

The Campsite has a shower rooms, laundry, shop and gated parking area, so bikes should be fairly secure.

The cost is £4 per person per night. Might be slightly more for larger tents.

The site is 1 mile from the Hands Hotel. And taxi costs between £2 - £2.50.

The Campsite details are below :
Eirianfa Riverside Holiday Park
Berwyn Road
Llangollen
Denbighshire
LL20 8AD
Tel: 01978 860919

Multi Map here : MAP TO CAMPSITE

Please NOTE : They are not taking bookings till January, so let me know who is planning to camp, and I will in Jan provisionally book and then remind people to confirm then.

Campsite Photos

Went and found the campsite. It is easy to find. Just on the right, about 500m past the de-limited signs as you come out of Llangollen heading on the A5 toward Betws-y-coed & Corwen.

Site looks ok. No bookings being taken for 2005, till Jan. I will double check in Jan, that they have space. Site looks good.

Attachments

• llangollen_24_09_04001.jpg
    llangollen_24_09_04001.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 500
Another Pic

Here is another..

Attachments

• llangollen_24_09_04004.jpg
    llangollen_24_09_04004.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 467
"Count me in"

Can you please count me in for the Camp Site, single small tent with one occupant.

Thanks

Martin
:beerjug:

Folks

Just called the campsite and they say that you can't book a pitch until a few days before. I'll be calling to book in the week leading up to the rally.

Simon

Thanks Simon, saved me a phone call, looks like we will all be doing likewise now then, anyone know how many pitches they have?
Cheers
Brian.

Reyno, At the mo im going past the campsite , on my way to work ,. its a pretty big site so i dont think there will be a shortage of pitches ;)

:beerjug: mike

Back
Top Bottom