Accommodation

Right mes amis...

...all the hotels have now confirmed the final rooming arrangements, so we're all set bed-wise. :JB

There have been no further requests or reminders for deposits, which makes the whole thing a lot easier to manage and saves swapping cash about or whatever. However, there may still be a last minute request, so I'll let you know as soon as I do, and cross that bridge when we get to it :thumb

Anyone as excited as me??

:nenau

Bonjour ma petit pois

The recent amendments to hotel rooms and deposits have all now been confirmed, and we are all set!

Just to clarify, the deposits we have paid will be offset against the cost of the rooms for the 1st night in Harzé (Belgium) and the 4 days in La Villa (Italy). There's probably a few pence/pounds over in the excahnges rates, and I'll sort that on the night, either as beer tokens or cash, whatever y'all want. I'll create a proper breakdown in due course.

We simply need to individually settle hotel/bar/ladyboy bills when we leave each hotel.

Roll on the 17th June :bounce1

:hogroast

Just had 6 days in the Dolomites staying at the Condor Hotel hope you all have as good a time as we did!
Cheers

accomadation folkstone

arrive,n in folkstone fri evening presumably soakin wet by the looks of it ,should i prebook accomadtion or will it be handy enough :nenau

arrive,n in folkstone fri evening presumably soakin wet by the looks of it ,should i prebook accomadtion or will it be handy enough :nenau

have a look at this website,
http://www.new-inn.info/bed.html
it lists a few B&Bs, I have used "one step beyond" in the past and its fine, also very handy for the chunnel, altho as the tour starts on sunday, did you mean arriving sat night soaking wet rather than fri night??

Back
Top Bottom