Camping Weekend 2/3/4 August 2012 @ Lower Lode inn Gloucestershire

Put me down for at least Sat night - Mavette will be coming too :friday

If it turns out we can make Fri night, can we just turn up?

Yes there is a massive camping area so no problems at all! We are going for the standard pub menu so food will be available as well up till about 10pm.

See you there!

Hi

Is it OK for local newbies to turn for a day/ evening or 2 only live about 15 miles away but would love to bring SWMBO along for a meet.

Nick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok I have spoken to Sam today and all the B&B rooms are full and she is all ready for us!
One last request as there seems to be quiet a large number of attendee's is that if you require a Breakfast @ £5.95 on the Staurday or Sunday please make sure you book at the bar THE NIGHT BEFORE as if there is over 20 she will a buffet stye and its as much as you can eat!!!! Thats a big mistake seeing some the Fat bastards there are on here!

Loads of camping space as the Water level is back to summer level and the ground is dry.

Looks like a few showers here and there with a nice warm 20 degree's

We are heading there on Thursday Night if I get away early enough so see you all there!

:friday:friday:friday:friday:friday:friday:jager:jager:jager:jager

Gotta go to Stafford for a lunch meeting then on to Derby to pick something up. Then back to Northants to load up the Camper and the 'bike on the trailer and head off. Won't get there until late :(

Me and Stan will be nipping down Fri afternoon for a visit.
Cant stay over as Gribble is doing her 1st proper support act at the local theater on sat.
Would have stopped Friday but fell down the stairs last week and landed heavily on my coxyx , having real trouble sitting so the short ride down there will be painful enough.

Was here a few weeks ago with some "other" bikers .. it is a great place, the food is lovely the beer is plentiful the scenery is green and wet and oh ... the breakfast ? Fantastic ! You will all love it .. have a great time.,

Change of plans I'm afraid. Woke up with a shite headache this morning, didn't shift it at work, was delayed leaving work as my relief who was coming north on the M5 was stuck in traffic and when I did get away and looked down at the motorway from J23 I just couldn't stand the thought of 90 miles of stop start and 50 mph. Home, paracetamol, early night and the vintage rally in a neighbouring village tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

Should be leaving in an hour or so, I've only just arrived home after work.

Will be there around 10pm tonight :thumb2

See you shortly :)

Back
Top Bottom