wind deflector template and fitting kit wanted

frank1200

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi as the title says has anyone a spare template and/or fitting kit to fit a wind deflector onto a g/s
i have got a second hand deflector and while it should be handy enough to fit it would be nice to make sure it fits right first time

I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the drilling template for the R80 G/S nose fairing
Siebenrock supplied with no template

Cheers
Rob

My G/S PD came with the deflector supported by a couple of black headlight brackets, with a flat sheet bracket up behind the deflector.

The PO might have ordered the deflector not realizing that fitting would involve drilling into what was at the time was unobtainum, and decided to fit it so that it could removed with no permanent damage, and his method was neat and unobtrusive.

The headlamp shells are easy to find now so not the same reason to do so, and when the whole lot written off by a truck tailgate ( think TRW brake pads) I drilled and screwed the Siebenrock supplied replacements together.
No template supplied, but from memory there is little option regarding the position of one or both of the top screws, and it all just follows on from there.

Back
Top Bottom