Ireland August 2005

Uncle Albert said:
Yes, Im up for another visit.

Yes Uncle Albert and I know why;)

I'll be there, but keep that Boundless away, he's trouble.

Tim

Woohoo, i'm in for this one. I'm going to be taking a scenic trip either the week before or the week after, to see what Eire's got to offer!
Anyone else interested in a longer stay?

Rich I'm looking at going over the week before probably after seeing my folks in Devon the week before that, in which case I'll take the Pembroke -Rosslaer boat over and come back dublin to liverpool

Madmountainman said:
Woohoo, i'm in for this one. I'm going to be taking a scenic trip either the week before or the week after, to see what Eire's got to offer!
Anyone else interested in a longer stay?

Me and the memsahib did this last year arriving a week before everyone else. We stopped in a caravan at the Ocean View park and used it as a base and wandered around Co Claire. Be warned travelling around this area of Ireland during bank holiday can be a little frustrating due to the infux of tourists. Have a look at me and Sue's week here

yes i'm coming...probably bringing mr matron as well...being as its me birthday on the friday
can you let me know about b and b's or the caravan park please....don't do tents..its me age you know......

If you need to know figures - pencil me in. May bring the kid as well this time. ;)

Pthagonal said:
well we might as well have it again..

Lahinch Co Clare, Ireland

5th 6th and 7th of August 2005
hi mate
hope the offroad is as good as last year,been practicing....loz

Re: Re: Ireland August 2005

linelizard said:
Pthagonal said:

hi mate
hope the offroad is as good as last year,been practicing....loz

Attachments

• 2004_1023walls0005.jpg
    2004_1023walls0005.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 107
lol

Good man Loz. Remind me to bring a bolt cutters this year so we won't have to demolish and rebuild any more dry-stone walls :D

would love to have gone and put faces to names. I'll be in France for first 2 weeks august but will try to make some other event.

Pthagonal said:

just booking the dates so we can all get it sorted..

regards

Pthag

p_burrenroad2.jpg

p_lehinch5.jpg

Whats the craic for the three days. Also being a wimp do you have any B&B information.

Regards

Dan

Back
Top Bottom