Let's get started. An early Wander 17-18 March

Harsh

Don’t take it to heart Tom you know what these Essex lads are like.:comfort If you happen to see a Red 1200GS with an old fat bloke on board blatting along the M25 or M20 seeming like he doesn’t have a care in the world at stupid o’clock tomorrow morning that will probably be me listening to some driving/riding music, give me a wave.:thumb
Mike

just back to my digs in Belgium, nice relaxed weekend I only road for 10KM in the rain altogether despite the bad forcast.

Hope you all got home safe.

Cheers t Ricchard, Richie

Great trip Wapping, thanks very much for organising it :thumb2 Great roads, we managed to dodge the worst of the weather too.

(Ended up on the 17:50 train after border control asked me to take my lid off to check my passport (you saw my passport photo, can you blame them! :D :pullface ). By the time I got going again, everyone else had gone - I went to check the shopping centre car park, but by the time I got to the boarding lanes the gates had shut, so I assume everyone got the earlier train.)

Agreed - a great trip and a good way to shake off the winter cobwebs. Typically, now we are back in the UK and at work, the weather is glorious!

We managed to sneak onto the 5.15 train and ended up in a lorry train with the double height ceiling (which would have suited your stature!)

here's to the next one :thumb

The sun is indeed shining.... and I have the week off :thumb2

Thanks to everyone who came along, making the jaunt fun.

Here's to the next :beerjug:

Yes, this was a good trip, weather was good and a fun crowd.
The rides were fantastic never had my bike so dirty and looking good.
Pauline liked the hotel, as did I, apart from the slight camber of the bed that is.

(Richard, PM me your details to transfer the money)

Thanks
dxtans

Back
Top Bottom