www.hograost.com 6-7-8th July

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
6-7-8 July weekend stollen by HORIZIONS Unlimited , but we wish them the best of luck as most people come to THE HOGRAOST that weekend :cool:

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/14990878" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

www.hograost.com :thumb

:clap:clap GREAT VIDEO :clap:clap

There's me there's me!!! :D

PS Good to hear the narrator is as lysdexic as you, Mr Burbridge :blast

well here we go, its our 10th Year and I was hoping to go off with a bang, BIG EVENT, BIG BANDS Burger van etc

Looks to me like we are going to be resorting to that nice little event status.

HORIZONS and GARMISH are the same weekend, so we will be without trade stalls.

So its no traders, I like the traded just for visiting folks to walk about and view, and also if you have forgotten tent poles etc

But visiting THE ACE ADVENTURE DAY on Sunday, most traders will be at other events.

I`m awaiting on email from band on Saturday night.

FRIDAY The Gatway must have Dale " Ecohes of Elvis" friday only !

After him we will do a Internet disco thing with your requests using SPOITFY, boggie requests, or just some back ground music 70`s,

If I can grab Carl maybe movie on a screen or something.

so its all in hand, but sorry NO VENDERS

Still a great event, and most probably the best yet.

so that you can say to those others that attended the other events that weekend,

YOUR SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE HOGRAOST it was the best year.

You spelt hogoast rwong....for the apst 10 yeers!:beer: but it wont keap me awhay !!!

Hograost...the highlight of the GS calendar :thumb2

For all the newbs here, if there's just ONE event to pick from the whole year, go to this one......it'll be everything you hope and a lot more :clap:clap

Traders not required, just the usual nice folks, great do last year Mr B. -I shall be there again unless personal disaster strikes - and maybe even then!

Can we have the traction engine again, the soothing slow tickover of it had me amongst others totally entranced!:D

Horisons horse shit and Hamfist wtf........
Bakes, I'm with you brother...... let's rock! :beerjug:

You can count the Adventure Bike Warehouse salad dodging team in!!!!:thumb2

... For all the newbs here, if there's just ONE event to pick from the whole year, go to this one......it'll be everything you hope and a lot more :clap:clap
The man knows what he's talking about. :thumb

Come on Bakes, get the computer guru-wallahs on task, I want to send you some dosh.

Back
Top Bottom