mold

finn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
anyone going round mold soon need to learn the route if you would be so kind:D

Finn - can do something next Tuesday 7th or Weds 8th. Let me know if suitable?

Hi cant do Tuesday but can manage 1/2-3/4 on Wednesday if you can guide me round not sure if this is Gareth from NW TRF?
anyway as i cant send you a pm you let me know on 07703566616?
Cheers

Well what a brilliant ride that was!

8 bikes and 8 hours, cheers Gareth a great twist of a route with a bit of everything and the best of everything:clap

I thought I was 'bike fit' but have a few aches this morning.....loved Timpo's #476b excuse for an off "I had a fly in my ear":D

Not many photos I'm afraid as for the 2nd time in a week I forgot to put a card in my camera:blast, here's a few though.

Thanks again:beerjug:

Time for a breather at the top of Hafod Dafyd
IMGP0089-XL.jpg

Not too much water at Corwen car wash
GFJ
IMGP0093-XL.jpg

:augie
IMGP0091-XL.jpg

:augie
IMGP0090-XL.jpg

:beerjug:
IMGP0092-XL.jpg

Thanks

Many thanks Gareth good to know whats on my door step and if your ever going that way again please let me know!
Only a couple of pics from me

A crowd gathers to see Timpos fly in helmet:hide
Men at work thanks for the experts help

Attachments

• DSCF1004.jpg
    DSCF1004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 385
  • DSCF1008.jpg
    DSCF1008.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 394
  • DSCF1001.jpg
    DSCF1001.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 380
  • DSCF1005.jpg
    DSCF1005.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 389
Dont think it would cope with the water crossing !

I've had airheads across there when it was much deeper but remember one bike getting water in the points :green gri

Of course you don't want to be doing this in the 'Carwash' on one:D
497312656_iYisq-XL.jpg

New to Forum

Hi guy's looks like a great day. Any chance of joining you maybe on one of your rides? :beerjug:

Hi guy's looks like a great day. Any chance of joining you maybe on one of your rides? :beerjug:

NDC - Most welcome. Next out on Tues 6th Nov; not sure where yet but it will be somewhere in N Wales.

Let me know if that's any good to you and I'll keep in touch.

G

NDC - Most welcome. Next out on Tues 6th Nov; not sure where yet but it will be somewhere in N Wales.

G
will it be x challengeable :D

G

Not sure I can do the 6th but will let you know. Looking for a trailer to get me there and back. Let me know where your meeting :beerjug:

Not sure I can do the 6th but will let you know. Looking for a trailer to get me there and back. Let me know where your meeting :beerjug:

im going to be listing a sigle bike trailer in the next couple of days for £150 ish if youre interested

Back
Top Bottom