Vulcanet wipes

Hi

I bought a pack of them from Infinity half price (£20) as access to a hose is tough in central london for me.

Stone me they are brilliant! :D In reality they are just wet wipes but with some magic liquid on them which really does clean well, I've found it's especially good on the screen and my helmet/visor too - I can see through it again, I was about to replace as it was getting quite scratched.

cheers
H

Hi

I bought a pack of them from Infinity half price (£20) as access to a hose is tough in central london for me.

Stone me they are brilliant! :D In reality they are just wet wipes but with some magic liquid on them which really does clean well, I've found it's especially good on the screen and my helmet/visor too - I can see through it again, I was about to replace as it was getting quite scratched.

cheers
H

me too, great product, shame they are at home as my bike is filthy:eek:

Bought some yesterday after a friend recommended them.
I usually wash my bike and shammy off the water so was concerened regarding scratching grime into the surfaces without using water.

My bike wasn't thick with grime I have to say, however I am still very impressed with the results using Vulcanet wipes.

They aint cheap £30 for a tub of wipes which comes with a polishing cloth but looking at it a tub will clean my bike at least 10 - 15 times before i need to buy more.

What impressed me more is the bike has cleaned up like new it must leave a protective coating on. and by far the easiest way to clean the spoked wheels they also came up like new.

You dont need a bucket or hose or a shammy. just wipe down with the wipes and polish with the cloth it's so convenient.:thumb

I started using these first encountering them on a bike Normandy trip where they offer them out at the end of a days riding.

Very good, but be careful to remove road grime before use otherwise you will scratching surfaces.

I used to use them. They’re good if you want to clean the bike when away from home, but if I want to give the bike a spruce up at home without washing it, I just use a bucket of warm water and a couple of microfibre cloths. Then a spray of GT85 everywhere.

Over-rated...

They are not the wonder cleaner they make out they are. They also leave a residue that paint wont adhere to.
They struggle with tar and brake dust if your like me who hates cleaning. As the bike spends most of its life offroad its always muddy so they are useful for cleaning awkward bits.

Back
Top Bottom