Invasion format for Saturday

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have already let you know that Brian, Jochen and myself have been doing reccies for next weekend. We have a different format from the usual ride out.

This year we have Fun Navigation Rally for the Saturday.:thumb

There are 47 points which are spread around the county of Wexford and slightly further afield. You will be given a sheet with the Number, the Item, a Question and an Irish Grid Map Reference and a blank space to fill in the answer.

You will get points for the correct answers and the point value relates loosely to the distance from the Hotel and whether there is a cluster of points.

Anyone with a Garmin GPS can download the Waypoints from us on Saturday morning. If you want to get away early on Saturday morning you can give us your Garmin on Friday evening and we will have it ready on Saturday morning but you will need to be able to identify your unit.

The question sheet will be given out on Saturday morning.

You have till 5pm to get back with your answers and the person with the highest scores will get a small prize and perhaps a few more will too! :bounce1

The waypoints are in lovely locations and many of them have nice coffee and eating places. It should give everyone (even those who partake till the wee small hours:beerjug::friday) a chance to get out and explore without there being too many bikes together on the road. :thumb2

Cheating is encouraged but if you are caught you will be sent home!:blast

Roll on the weekend.

Knowing Jochen a sprinkling of Boorens on route,no doubt :blast

:pullface

Are we there yet ....... :aidan

:pullface

Are we there yet ....... :aidan

Well Ash the beauty is you can choose which points you want to go to and your routes. Having said that :augie you did see Brian's little video :augie

Don't worry old son, I'll see ya right :D

No, as Geraldine says, it's up to every one what roads they ride. And how far they ride :bounce1

Don't worry old son, :D

No, as Geraldine says, it's up to every one what roads they ride. And how far they ride :bounce1

" Don't worry old son " mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

;)

Back
Top Bottom