Beer beer beer more beer

I'm gonna STOP the thoughts of getting some Westerham Brewery beer as if we bought the wrong one and nobody drunk it then we have a problem.
Good idea though but think it safer to stick with the normal cannies.

Okay dokay.

Badger Beers are good: Tanglefoot, Champion & Blandford Fly etc.

1st Draught.
2nd Bottled
3rd Cans

I'm gonna STOP the thoughts of getting some Westerham Brewery beer as if we bought the wrong one and nobody drunk it then we have a problem.
Good idea though but think it safer to stick with the normal cannies.

Joe,

Please reconsider because those in the know should be prepared to try, and consume, whatever elegant brews which are placed before them.

Just reduce the quantity if you're concerned it will get left over ( it can be taken home for the fridge you know...I've done it) but, I reckon others will come on board soon.

Don't give up yet because I'll definately book something if the camp barrel doesn't get ordered. I don't particularly like any of the other stuff. :rolleyes:

Beer..

Joe,

Please reconsider because those in the know should be prepared to try, and consume, whatever elegant brews which are placed before them.

Just reduce the quantity if you're concerned it will get left over ( it can be taken home for the fridge you know...I've done it) but, I reckon others will come on board soon.

Don't give up yet because I'll definately book something if the camp barrel doesn't get ordered. I don't particularly like any of the other stuff. :rolleyes:
I think it would be a great idea to go for the barrel beer, but some research needs to be done first.
If Joe was kind enough to front the cost of the barrel and deposits, and it didnt get drunk, then he would have a lot of beer to drink,and i dont think this is fair on him.:(
So for this camp i think it prudent to stick to tinnies and bottles,the left overs can be drunk in the autumn,alongside the new barrel beer.:thumb
Also we may look into getting cooled draught beers and lagers in too:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:
I have the option of a feck off generator to use to power said beer pumps.
There are many scenarios which need debate before anyone parts with any cash.
Also pending how much profit is made from the camp, there may be a case for subsidising the beer cost too, but i would really like my personal debt to be repaid first. then any future profits could lead to cheap beer.
The camp is coming together bit by bit,and as time goes by we will end up with a mobile gin palace i'm sure.
So if its all right with you guys i'll pick up some bottled real ales for your consumption,and we''ll thrash out the next camps beer arrangements prob at the camp.
atb Pauly:clap

Back
Top Bottom