Hot news...literallly,Flushing loos and showers now on site.

Pauly S

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Top man Stu has bought us a combination shower/toilet block, with flushin loos,lights,hot showers and everyfin.Rock On.:thumb
With a bit of luck we may have it in service for the Rally,woohoo.:thumb2:thumb2

Stu has bought it unseen,so we eagerly wait its arrival, it may need a work party to give it a clean, and a look over by an electrician,Erm who do i know is an electrician...Dave somebody or other..:blagblah
keep you posted..

Shower

I thought that was the reason for finishing your new (four year project) shower at home for?.

Four years

I thought that was the reason for finishing your new (four year project) shower at home for?.
Four years to tile a shower.pah,a decent handy man takes at least six years to re-tile a shower, i did it 6 years and 2 months ahhah, see i'm a full professional, fully skilled in the art of dodging work.:rob

Top man Stu has bought us a combination shower/toilet block, with flushin loos,lights,hot showers and everyfin.Rock On.:thumb
QUOTE]

Bloody hell, what a guy....:thumb2

Perhaps a name change for the next camp....Marriott Hotel perhaps....:hide

Yep just spoken to Stu. Apparently there are 'his' and 'hers' bogs:thumb

With a bit of luck we may have it in service for the Rally,woohoo.:thumb2:thumb2

Stu has bought it unseen,so we eagerly wait its arrival, it may need a work party to give it a clean, and a look over by an electrician,Erm who do i know is an electrician...Dave somebody or other..:blagblah
keep you posted..

Be pleased to check it out When would be suitable to you?

Working Party required for saturday

The Loo and Shower block is here.Woohoo
We need 2 cleaners and 2 sparkies for said job for cleaning the rather posh toilet/shower block for saturday, Neil is saturday ok with you?
It needs a good clean so bring your bleach,mr muscle ,and marigolds:eek: and a mop and bucket.
Warmshed and Davegs are you up for the sparkiness?it all looks good, but i wonder can i blag a freebee safety certifcate from one of you?
Its got a 32a plug and a 16a plug, any of you guys got any suitable plugs to fit the unit?
Its got 2 pee traps,2 bogs, 2 sinks,1 electric shower,and hand driers,mirrors, soap dispensers,heaters,and wait for it...lights.. etc etc.
For the ladies they get their own pee station ,separate from the blokes, with their own sink, hand drier,perfumed soap dispensers, and certain facilities which ladies need.
Also does anyone have any nice hand towels we could maybe leave in the loos for pee jobs when washing hands..
So whos up for it?:thumb

The Loo and Shower block is here.Woohoo
We need 2 cleaners and 2 sparkies for said job for cleaning the rather posh toilet/shower block for saturday, Neil is saturday ok with you?
It needs a good clean so bring your bleach,mr muscle ,and marigolds:eek: and a mop and bucket.
Warmshed and Davegs are you up for the sparkiness?it all looks good, but i wonder can i blag a freebee safety certifcate from one of you?
Its got a 32a plug and a 16a plug, any of you guys got any suitable plugs to fit the unit?
Its got 2 pee traps,2 bogs, 2 sinks,1 electric shower,and hand driers,mirrors, soap dispensers,heaters,and wait for it...lights.. etc etc.
For the ladies they get their own pee station ,separate from the blokes, with their own sink, hand drier,perfumed soap dispensers, and certain facilities which ladies need.
Also does anyone have any nice hand towels we could maybe leave in the loos for pee jobs when washing hands..
So whos up for it?:thumb

Not that I can be there, or help....just a question....will this special unit be permanent in the field?

Not that I can be there, or help....just a question....will this special unit be permanent in the field?

I'm doing another camp there in early May and the unit will be there for that.

Stewart said he intends to install a big tank to hold the jobbies, so looks like it will be permanent:thumb

@is & 'ers

When can I pop round for a peee?

yep...

I'm doing another camp there in early May and the unit will be there for that.

Stewart said he intends to install a big tank to hold the jobbies, so looks like it will be permanent:thumb
permanently temporary..

Back
Top Bottom