Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry everyone.

Bad news I'm afraid.........

Rosie and I ARE coming......booked and paid :JB:JB:JB:JB

:ChrisKelly

All booked and paid for. Gill, Sam and myself:thumb

That's a fast closure, in previous years it was up to 24 hrs before:blast

Shame I was looking forward to it:tears

It hasn't been as late as 24 hours before on more than a couple of occasions. Everyone is still welcome including those who elect not to commit in advance to help with the organisation :augie

A great deal of financial commitment has to be underwritten in good faith that the johnny come late'lys do eventually put in an appearance, the luxury of them being able to do that must come at a price surely that is understood by most :nenau

Don't let a mere tenner spoil your weekend Johnny ;-)

But Shirley...... wouldn't it have been better to say "booking closes in 1 (or 2) days", it might have prompted a few more to commit :thumb2

But Shirley...... wouldn't it have been better to say "booking closes in 1 (or 2) days", it might have prompted a few more to commit :thumb2

Perhaps :nenau but I'm just the boss's bitch.

I perhaps shoulda kept schtum as it might appear I have some sort of say in it, I don't. If I did closure would've been earlier, not later but with notice.

Oh and prices were reduced this year before someone pipes up about recession blah, blah, bah.... :thumb

TOLETS £189
CLUB HOUSE £450
TEE SHIRTS £650
BAILS £75
Lime house lizzy £xxxx
ELVIS £250
FOOD £1000
half FIREWORKS £xxx (me pay)
INSURANCE £89
MARQUEE £600
MAPS £125

YOU £40 FOR THE WEEKEND

My biggest misstake was lowering the price to help above folks, I`m the idiot :D

Make the most could be the last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom