Location assistance for Richie, live right now please???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanum

Toubab
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just had a call from Richie......he's in Fakenden lane :nenau heading for the do in Kent and can't find it......I presume he means the warren weekend, but I'll find out in a minute when I look it up.

It's pissing down with rain on him and he needs GPS coords sending to him or a better address please......

His mobile number is 00353 87742 0443

If anyone can send him better info, please do so and let us know on this thread :thumb2

I'll cross post this in a second in the relevant sections but the poor love's getting wetter by the second :D

:beerjug:

Even if someone can Text Richie the mobile number for NomadBiker, I guess that would kick start things?

TY

Just had a call from Richie......he's in Fakenden lane :nenau heading for the do in Kent and can't find it......I presume he means the warren weekend, but I'll find out in a minute when I look it up.

It's pissing down with rain on him and he needs GPS coords sending to him or a better address please......

His mobile number is 00353 87742 0443

If anyone can send him better info, please do so and let us know on this thread :thumb2

I'll cross post this in a second in the relevant sections but the poor love's getting wetter by the second :D

:beerjug:

Even if someone can Text Richie the mobile number for NomadBiker, I guess that would kick start things?

TY
Just sent him Beamers number and spoke to Richie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom