New head chef

Mide

Reaction score
5cfbff0c-8b33-049a.jpg

Ditchy-Paul says you owe Lizzie big time...she's supposed to be packing for New Zealand!!!

He hasn't repeated his Salopian Shenanigans has he?

:eek:

No he hasn't, he's been working on bikes, and there are plenty of others around who could read the instructions I sent but Lizzy has stepped in to fill my boots at the request of someone else. :nenau

Let me assure you all that I wanted to do this, and see my friends, but my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month. :augie

I'll reward Lizzy when I get back and we can discuss READING, and explain it to other interested parties. :thumb2

Oh Paul you missed out on a absolutely fantastic curry, and you where not the only one eh Ash

Neil

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month. :augie

Well there'll be no faliures....as long as you didn't service the bike....:augie

Hope you have a superb trip mate...:thumb2

Oh Paul you missed out on a absolutely fantastic curry, and you where not the only one eh Ash

Neil

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Guilty :tears :tears
But it was lashing daan here until lunch time,busted body's and sleeping in cold cars are not a good mix. :(

Guilty :tears :tears
But it was lashing daan here until lunch time,busted body's and sleeping in cold cars are not a good mix. :(

Ash, it was bloody freezing last night:eek:

You did the right thing:thumb

Warren Rally

Sorry we dident see you Ash but it was a bit damp here as well, apparently frost on the tents in the morning. As this wimp (Mr sensible?) only lives about 20 mins away he went home both nights! after a really great barby
on Friday and a classic curry on Saturday night. Many thanks to all the chefs who made it all possible and of course Mr Burns who did a great job
even if he couldent arrange the weather to suit!!. Even had a real live Tr...
explorer in out midst and it did look impressive and certainly went well!.
In all a brilliant weekend, said he after lying in bed whatching F1 before returning to the Rally.
Anon.

No he hasn't, he's been working on bikes, and there are plenty of others around who could read the instructions I sent but Lizzy has stepped in to fill my boots at the request of someone else. :nenau

Let me assure you all that I wanted to do this, and see my friends, but my bike needed to be prepped for my trip and I hope you will not hear about any failures upon my return next month. :augie

I'll reward Lizzy when I get back and we can discuss READING, and explain it to other interested parties. :thumb2

May I offer my sincere apologies to Baron von Ditchwater for my scurrilous remarks.

I am in your debt Sir.

:friday

May I offer my sincere apologies to Baron von Ditchwater for my scurrilous remarks.

I am in your debt Sir.

:friday

Not at all Squire, I can take it. :thumb2 My first Tosser mates are Kentish and I feel obliged to attend but circumstances caught me short of time. :blast

I hope to have another go soon and you can be at the front of the queue. :p

Ash, it was bloody freezing last night:eek:

You did the right thing:thumb

Sorry we dident see you Ash but it was a bit damp here as well, apparently frost on the tents in the morning. As this wimp (Mr sensible?) only lives about 20 mins away he went home both nights! after a really great barby
on Friday and a classic curry on Saturday night. Many thanks to all the chefs who made it all possible and of course Mr Burns who did a great job
even if he couldent arrange the weather to suit!!. Even had a real live Tr...
explorer in out midst and it did look impressive and certainly went well!.
In all a brilliant weekend, said he after lying in bed whatching F1 before returning to the Rally.
Anon.

Still would of preferred to join you all. :thumb
Next time.......

:kissy2

I'm pleased to hear that it turned out well. :D

It's a lot of work to get the components prepared but easy to finish off once the chef is set at their station and has a good pallete: Well done Lizzy. :kissy2

Back
Top Bottom