Effort...

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
What a huge amount of effort Paul put into this, with some help of course. I take my hat off to him for his dedication of doing things right, The food was luverly, the campsite was just fantastic and we even had hot running water.

The effort that Paul puts into his camping weekend is just unreal.

Next year make sure if you are near enough to make the effort to go as it was an outstanding venue, with great food and lovely roads.

Paul, a big thanks:thumb

A big hello to everyone I met there, Bernard had a great time too, his first ride out....

message for richie

61d3ivbfgeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hope it didnt spoil yer weekend........

:aidan

What a huge amount of effort Paul put into this, with some help of course. I take my hat off to him for his dedication of doing things right, The food was luverly, the campsite was just fantastic and we even had hot running water.

The effort that Paul puts into his camping weekend is just unreal.

Next year make sure if you are near enough to make the effort to go as it was an outstanding venue, with great food and lovely roads.

Paul, a big thanks:thumb

A big hello to everyone I met there, Bernard had a great time too, his first ride out....

+1:clap

Good to see you again Richie, and lovely to meet Bernard :thumb

Thank you very much pauly and all your helpers, it gets better every year!
Great weekend, good to chew the fat with the lads and lasses. See ya all at the next!:thumb

Thank you

+1
Thanks Paul and everybody else that made this a great event.

Even the weather was'nt too bad, as usual meet some old faces and new and no idea of there names (lol).

Those going to Morocco and Beemer have a great trip.

Regards

:beerjug::beerjug:

Cheers

Paul

Another great weekend, fantastic effort, Mr and Mrs Smith and all of the helpers. Food, venue and rideout were all tops, weather as good as you can expect for April. Got some miles on the bike so all is good.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom