Saturday Road Ride out

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A new thread for those interested in a road ride out on saturday. I can't attend the event other than during the day on Saturday but a couple of locals and myself are happy to ride over and lead a group around the local roads.
The route will be dependant on the weather: in the unlikely event the weather is poor :augie a shorter ride can be organised.
Start time will be 10am from the campsite.
Brian and I are interested in an opportunity to explore the local roads so could be happy to join a ride out on the Saturday. We also are interested to do a days walking.

Lookiing forwrd to this event. Fingers crossed for good weather.

Cheers

Geraldine

Thanks Andy,

Look forward to seeing you on the Saturday morning, and i hope we have a few more interested parties for your excursion.

I'm certainly interested, but this will depend on when we can get there.

Be good to see you Andy:beerjug:

Best I come just in case you get lost or want to try some lanes:nenau

I think Sid and Trippy have the lanes sorted Barry so this will be all on sealed roads :thumb2

I'm certainly interested, but this will depend on when we can get there.

Be good to see you Andy:beerjug:

No worries Dan. I can PM you my mob number if you turn up late and want to join later in the day. A lot will depend on the weather as to how far and long the ride is :thumb2

I also can only make the Saturday and will be riding up from Exeter, anyone passing by Exeter on route to the North?

Good to go.

I too can make for a saturday doddle about for a road run.:thumb2
Sunday im'e running on two leg's to get muddy at the
Honiton Hippo.:)
Mike.

No idea what's going on at the moment, as work may well be getting in the way.....

However, you OK if I bring the combo Andy?

I have a friend doing a round the coast road on a vespa and that weekend if I don't join him for Exeter to Barnstaple then I may pop up

No idea what's going on at the moment, as work may well be getting in the way.....

However, you OK if I bring the combo Andy?

No problem Dan. If it's got 2 or 3 wheels and an engine and you sit on the outside, it's suitable for the ride out :D

Sorry Andy - looks like we won't be down in time, and only then in 4 wheels :(

Hope to see you when you get back though.:beerjug:

Anyone want to join me for the run up to South Molton from Exeter? This is the route I was thinking of: http://g.co/maps/8pkye .Meet at the Mill on the Exe pub car park 8:00 Saturday.

Anyone want to join me for the run up to South Molton from Exeter? This is the route I was thinking of: http://g.co/maps/8pkye .Meet at the Mill on the Exe pub car park 8:00 Saturday.

Yep see you there,if you went to Betty's so did i !!!
even if it's snowing:Motomartin
Mike.
Ps why cant i pm you ?:confused:

Yes I was at Betty's, see you tomorrow morning, fingers crossed for sunshine not snow :). I am not a paid up subscriber so I am not pm'able.

Back
Top Bottom