TOTAL BOOKED SO FAR

:confused: I read the title as Total Bonked so far, disapointed that there was no further detail than 30!

Panic ye not, it's always been a decent turnout for the Hograost, and I'm sure the band won't care as long as they get paid to play.

After all, its nigh on two months to the actual event, and GSer's are notoriously slow at making decisions, if they weren't they'd ride rice rockets instead.

Tell me about it:)

Only three weeks to my Airhead Weekend and not many booked in yet.

In true Tosser style, they will all come at the last minute!

Unlike Steve, I have no fixed costs, so no minimum number needed. Only problem we might have is having to drink all that beer and cider amongst only a few of us.:beerjug::beer::jager

Bakerman, you book for mine and I'll book for yours.:)

I wont be coming this year as unfortunately the date clashes with the Rydale rally, a shame really as last years event was a great weekend.

It's the shyte weather Steve.......nobody wants to think about a weekend in a field when they look outside their window and it's sheeting it down :(

I'll be there....hopefully with the lovely Mrs BGT, maybe with little Miss Pink and Mr Beanstalkpiper as well, depending on if we can hoist them off on their 'real' dad for that weekend....it's only the doubt about childcare our end that has stopped me/us from pre-booking already :comfort

Don't worry though, it'll be ok on the day, as it always is.....the best event of the year bar none :thumb

I'm definitely on for this one, just waiting for the end of the month to pay, and to ascertain if Sandy's got time off from her new job. If she has that'll be two plus one or two juniors.

Add 2 more to the total.

Booked and paid:beerjug:

Oh and a Jnr as well......

Will it be the cheese dome this year? :D

PS...already booked and paid....Dan, are you up for a jagerbomb or two on the sly.....

I'm coming +1 just trying sort my shite out....

Back
Top Bottom